Chapter 21: Jungkook Forgave Them?!?!?!

Previous Chapter:

Unbeknownst to them, a pair of ears were attentively listening to them, and god knows what's going inside his brain.

Author's POV:

When the day finally came to an end and the sun bid goodbye.

The moon took over its place, and the place became dark.

That's when a pair of bunny eyes suddenly opened. The little bunny rubbed his eyes and stretched his sore limbs from all the sleeping.

It was one of the best sleep he had after years. The reason is because of his mama's warm arms and the fluffy and soft bed.

He looked at the clock and saw that it was 7 pm. He already knows that vampire can't go outside in the sun, so maybe that's why they sleep at daylight and stay awake at night.

He smiled before looking at his side, and he saw his mama and Yeonjun sleeping peacefully in eachothers arms. He smiled at the cute couple. He hopes that he also gets a loving partner, with whom he can grow old and make memories. A partner whom he can trust.

He sighed before carefully getting up from the bed so as not to disturb the two sleeping lovers.

After freshening up, he went out of the room while silently tip toeing. When he got out, he closed the door and went towards the vampire guard who was standing beside their room.

He stood in front of him, and when the guard saw him, he immediately looked down in fear and respect.

Jungkook: Can you please tell me where do you guys keep the prisoners?

The guard looked up after he heard the soft and sweet voice. He can't believe that this is the same person who mercilessly beat an alpha. He can't believe that this sweet and cute boy pulled out an alpha's heart.

He shrugged out his thoughts and answered his prince.

The gaurd: Your highness, they are kept in the underground dungeon.

Jungkook nodded his head at the information.

Jungkook: Can you accompany me, please?

Jungkook asked the guard.

The gaurd: Of course, your highness! Follow me.

With that, both Jungkook and the guard started walking towards the underground dungeon.

When they finally reached the dungeon, Jungkook excused the guard who left after bowing to him.

Jungkook looked at the dungeon, which contained several prisons. The weather in the dungeon was way colder, almost making Jungkook shiver. He could barely see anything because of the darkness, but with the help of the guards inside the dungeon, he was able to reach the Kim brothers prison cell.

The guard turned on the prison cell light, and Jungkook was finally able to see the alphas state.

Jungkook thanked the gaurd and entered inside there, closing the door behind him.

He looked at the gaurd who stood beside the door.

Jungkook: You can go now.

He told the gaurd with his soft voice, who nodded before leaving them alone.

He looked back at the 5 brothers sitting there, full of bruises and wounds.

They were already staring at him except Yoongi, who was just staring blankly at the wall.

Out of the 5 brothers, his state was the worst. His head was bleeding from the time Jungkook smashed his head twice. His mouth and nose were bleeding and bruises, probably from the beatings of the gaurds. His clothes were bloody, probably from the whipping.

The other 5 also didn't look good, but they were not as bad as Yoongi.

Shrugging off his thoughts, Jungkook sat down in front of them, completely ignoring Yoongi.

He stared at the 5 of the bruised alphas, who immediately looked down in shame. He sighed before moving closer to Hobi.

Jungkook raised Hobi's face and made him look at him.

He stared at Hobi's teary eyes, which were ready to fall down any second.

He kept looking deep into Hobi's eyes without saying anything.

Hobi suddenly sobbed out loud, feeling disgusted with himself when he saw worry and care in Jungkook's eyes instead of hate.

Jungkook frowned by the sudden cry. He got confused as to why Hobi suddenly started crying.

Before he could ask him what's wrong, hobi fell down to his feet. He started mumbling many apologies.

Jungkook held Hobi from his shoulder and raised him back. He gently wiped the alpha's tears with utmost care.

Jungkook: Enough now. I'm not like you guys who'll find pleasure in people begging to you and falling down to your feet. I have a heart and have the belief that no one should lower their head to anybody. I believe that everyone is equal. I'm not an alpha, so you don't need to bow down for me.

He said, and the 5 of them lowered their heads with shame while sniffling silently.

Yoongi suddenly scoffed, making Jungkook look at him.

Jungkook stared at him for a few seconds before rolling his eyes at him.

He turned his attention back to the 5 others, who were crying silently.

Jungkook: I'll give you guys a chance...

Jungkook suddenly blurted out.

All of them looked at him with wide open eyes.

Jungkook stared at them with a soft smile and then looked at yoongi, who was already looking at him.

They held eye contact for a few minutes before jungkook broke the eye contact.

Jungkook finally stood up, dusting his clothes.

He walked towards the door, and it got opened by the gaurd immediately.

Jungkook: Open them up and take them to the guest room except Yoongi. Leave him here because I don't want my people's safety to be in danger. But do not beat him up. Leave him alone for now.

Jungkook ordered the gaurd, who nodded his head.

Jungkook looked at the kim brothers for the last time before leaving from there.