Chapter 5: Not One But Six Mates!!!!!

Previous Chapter: 

Yoongi: Enough now!!! Little jungkookie, now it's time to tell you about your real self.....

Author's POV:

Yoongi: We are warewolfs. In simple words, we are wolves and humans. We have something called mate. For humans, you choose who you love, but for us, it's already chosen by the moon goddess, with whom we would be fated. It has been the same way since the century in our bloodline, that all the brothers get one mate and you're our chosen mate. We would've saved you earlier, but we always thought that our mate was a werewolf, not a human, which is why we took time to find you.

Namjoon: Werewolfs having human mate is common, but in our generation, we never had any human mate that's why we never searched in human world or else we wouldn't had left you to be abused for so long.

Jungkook: D-do you kn-now everything t-that happened to me?

Seokjin: Of course we do. Do you remember one week ago that you went to the garden secretly from your father? That time, Taehyung was passing by, and he smelled your scent and immediately knew you were our mate, but before he could come to you, your father caught you. So whenever you see your mate, you know their whole past.

Jungkook: What do you mean. I don't want to be anyone's mate. This is all bullshit. If you guys were my mates, I would know your past.

Said jungkook angrily, not wanting to believe this, but what he saw earlier is making it hard for him to do so.

Jimin: That's because you're a human. You don't have the power to know our past. For that, we need to mark you, then we'll get the power to know your pain and emotions, and you'll get to know our whole past and emotions.

Jungkook: As your mate, please leave me live my life. I don't want to be your mate. I don't want to go with you.

Pleaded jungkook, wanting to get free from whatever nightmare that's happening in front of him.

When Yoongi heard that, his gaze got cold, and he knelt in front of jungkook.

Yoongi: You can't leave us, we have waited 1796 years for you and you want us to fucking leave you huh? We are the soon to be kings of our kingdom, and without a Luna, we can't rule. I tried to be kind to you and treat you well, but you are not being like the submissive omega that I want. I'm your alpha, and you're just a mere omega, so you never have a choice. You do what we say. I waited years for this throne, and I'll not lose it because of a mere boy.

He said angrily, Jungkook got scared hearing his stern and cold voice.

Jin came and shook his head in disappointment. He pulled yoongi up and signaled him through his eyes that he'll make him understand.

Yoongi: Bring him to the car in 10 minutes or else I'm going to fucking force this annoying kid.

He said while slamming the door angrily.

Jin sighed while the others looked at jungkook in pity. They really love Jungkook and were eager to meet their future mate and live with him and not just for the throne.

Only yoongi was the one who wanted the throne, and their father wouldn't give it to them if they didn't have a luna beside them who would give them a heir.

They would also rule, but they'll always be lower than yoongi. He was chosen by their father. Even though Jin was the oldest but his father gave it to Yoongi because Jin was always a little kindhearted and soft to rule the kingdom while yoongi was the complete opposite. He was stone hearted and never loved anyone. He only wanted power in his whole life.

The old man who was standing all along smiling widely came forward. The six alphas lowered their heads in respect.

The old man stood in front of jungkook while jungkook looked at him with fear in his eyes.

Mr. Kim: Hello there, little boy. I'm Kim minjung, the king of Victorious Kingdom. You dared to disrespect me before, but I'll forgive you this time, but if you do it again, you'll be punished heavily. So, learn to respect me and your alphas. You are lower than us, and you should be silent and obey whatever we say, but I must say that my future grandkids will definitely be very beautiful.

He said while looking at jungkook up and down, smiling idiotically.

Jungkook kept looking at him and scoffed.

Jungkook: The only lower thing here is your height. I'm a mere human but am taller than you. No wonder to whom that stupid alpha went after.

When the 5 others heard that they tried to control their laugh, but they put their serious face back when their father looked at them angrily.

As Minjung was about to slap Jungkook, Jin came and held his hand softly while shaking his head.

Jin: Please, father. I'll make sure he understands not to disrespect you again.

Minjung nodded his head and left the house.

Jin came and knelt in front of him.

Jin: Hey bun, I know everything is new for you, but the 5 of us were really eager to meet you. You can talk and act however you want in front of us, but please try to behave in front of father and Yoongi. They are rude and heartless. They won't think twice before hurting you.

Jin said while caressing his cheeks gently and softly. Jungkook purred like a little bunny by this action because it's the first time that someone had shown him affection.

All of them smiled at the cute bunny. If he wasn't a human in this life, he would definitely have been a bunny hybrid.

Hobi: Now little bunny, do you want to come with us. We promise we'll treat you very well and spoil you a lot. We also have an omega brother. He'll be there to be your friend too.

Jungkook: What is an omega?

Taehyung: It's ranking. The bigger rank is the alpha. Alpha is the dominant one and who will take care of the family. Then it's beta. They are lower than an alpha. They mostly are switch, so it depends on who their mate is. If they have an alpha mate, they'll be lower and ordered, but if they have an omega, then they'll be the one bigger in the house and will take care of the family. Then lastly comes the omega. They're the lowest. They are for giving heirs and taking care of the family and house. But remember, bun, we never wanted to have a mate to have heirs. We really wanted to have someone we can adore, love, and take care of. And don't try to bring changes in the rules for example wanting the alpha to listen to the omega or an omega ordering around, you'll get executed for it, we don't want you to turn out like our mother. That's why you can do anything with us but be careful in front of others.

Jungkook: What happened to your eomma?

Taehyung: That's a story for the next time. Now let's go before those two oldies blow up in anger.

Jungkook giggled and nodded. He was about to get up but squeaked when he was picked up bridal style by Namjoon.

Namjoon: I'll not let my Luna walk when I'm here.

He winked, and Jungkook giggled at him being cheesy. He looked at all of them.

Jungkook: I'm giving you guys a chance and trusting you. Please don't hurt me.

The 5 smiled and pecked his forehead before leaving to the car. Jungkook sighed, hoping for a better life...