Chapter 33: Mrs Choi And The Test

Authors POV:

Yoongi was on his way to Jungkook's room with a beautiful rose flower but stopped in his tracks when he saw Mrs Choi standing there with a small smile.

Mrs Choi: Where is this young gentleman going with a beautiful flower?

Yoongi blushed and smiled a little, remembering his mate.

Yoongi: To Jungkook. I want to earn his forgiveness by truly earning it, so I'll shower him with love every day.

Mrs Choi: And do you think a flower will do it?

Mrs Choi's voice was mocking, making Yoongi immediately look at her.

Mrs Choi: I mean, do you think he'll really forgive you with only a single flower? I mean, come on, you beat him to death. You insulted him. You watched his mother be taken, then raped and then thrown away, like he meant nothing. Do you really think a single flower can fix it?

Mrs Choi smirked and crossed her arms.

Yoongi: But he has already forgiven me, and I just want to show him that I have changed by showering him with love and affection.

Yoongi's then-excited voice changed to a silent, broken one.

Mrs Choi: Has he?

She said it silently, making Yoongi tighten his hold on the flower.

Yoongi: What do you mean?

Mrs Choi: Come on, Yoongi. Are you really that dense? Do you really think Jungkook would forgive you just like that? Every single omega and an alpha who has done their research about true blood omega knows that they can be as soft and kind as an angel, but when triggered and they are after revenge, they can be as cruel and merciless as a devil. Most people think that the most brutal people in history were either a vampire or an alpha, but let me give you a little surprise. It was actually a true blood omega. They do say that it's better to kill yourself before a true blood omega gets a hold of you. I mean, Jungkook might be a kind person, and he might forgive you, but is that the same case for his wolf? Do you think you're worthy of forgiveness? 

Mrs Choi said everything harshly, not sugarcoating a single word.

Mrs Choi: Look, Yoongi. I'm not telling you to doubt Jungkook or distance yourself from him. He might've truly forgiven you; I can be wrong too, but don't just forget everything like that and move on. Try every single way to keep him happy and prove to him that you've changed, and I think starting that with a single rose is just stupid. If you had done those horrible things to me and then came with a rose for forgiveness, I would've slapped you so hard. Even if Jungkook does something, do not give up on him. He has every right to vent his anger at you guys. Like, come on, you guys were a bunch of wild animals, so you deserve every single thing. Did you understand everything I said?

Mrs Choi said, taking the rose and throwing it in the dustbin.

Yoongi: Y-yes, I did, Mrs Choi. I'll never give up on Jungkook ever again. I'll even kill myself if he tells me to.

Yoongi said it with a determined smile.

Mrs Choi shook her head before going away.

Yoongi took a shaky breath, and just as he was about to walk away to plan something beautiful for Jungkook, he was pushed. He angrily looked up and saw a bunch of omegas. He immediately got up and looked down.

Yoongi: I-i... I'm s-s-sorry.

Yoongi said that and was about to walk away again but was slapped harshly by one of the omegas.

Yoongi: W-what are you doing? 

Yoongi asked the omegas, shocked. His hand held his now-red cheek.

Omega: You're useless and an asshole.

One of the omegas spat on him before walking away.

Yoongi wiped his face before leaving with a sigh. 

Meanwhile, the omegas went to two people who were hiding behind a wall, a little far away.

Omega: We did what you said.

???: Thank you so much. You guys can leave.

With that, the omegas left.

The two hidden people kept staring at the place where the alpha left, and one of them suddenly smiled a little bit.

???: He passed the test. We need to do the final test.

Jungkook turned towards the person and nodded his head with a sigh.

.
.
.
.
.

Who do you think is the person with Jungkook?