Chapter 3: They Are Not Human

Previous Chapter: 

When I turned my face around, I was suddenly crushed with a hard chest and because of that I fell down on my butt. When I looked up I saw six tall men looking at me with a deep stare....

Jungkook's POV:

Suddenly, one guy from the six guys came toward me and extended his hand while smiling widely. He had a heart-shaped smile. I stared at his hand and then stared back at him.

I ignored his hand and got up hurriedly. They looked at me getting up, and the guy who had extended his hand took it back being embarrassed.

Within a second, I made a run for it, but before I could get outside, my wrist was held tightly by one of the six men.

I tried to remove my wrist out of his hold, but he was way damn strong. I stopped wiggling when I heard one of them start talking.

???: Taehyung leave his hand.

Taehyung: But Yoongi hyung ....

Yoongi: Kim Taehyung, I said leave his hand right now.

Taehyung named guy looked down, when he heard the stern voice of another guy.

He slowly released my wrist from his tight hold and I quickly pulled my hand away.

Yoongi then looked at me with his deathly stare. He is creepy.

The others were not saying anything, just standing behind him.

Yoongi: Go on, run. I'll free you. The path is clear.

I stared at him for a second, not believing him, but when I saw they were just standing there and now with the old man, not doing anything, I started running.

I continued running, not looking back but when I did look back, my breath hitched.

I saw that Yoongi guy, suddenly out of nowhere started shifting to a FUCKING WOLF!!!!

I stopped running. I felt just like being hypnotized.

I saw his bones cracking and shifting. His clothes being torn as he turned into a huge black wolf.

I fell down and started crawling backward but I still kept looking at his eyes

I fell down and started crawling backward but I still kept looking at his eyes. I don't know what's happening to me, but I feel like I can't take my eyes from his eyes. I feel like being controlled by someone.

What the hell is he?? I started shivering when I saw the deathly creature approaching near me.

Suddenly, when he got too near, I got to my senses and started running, not wanting to be eaten by whatever that thing is.

I looked back and saw that he was just walking and not even trying to run after me.

He was so big that even by him just walking, I can't out run him.

I started running faster, trying to get away from him, but it didn't last for long, as I suddenly felt something pulling me up by my shirt.

When I looked back, I saw the creature pulling me up by my shirt with his sharp teeth.

I started screaming, scared of being eaten.

I tried to wiggle out from his hold, but his hold was very tight.

He is so much bigger, that he's a hundred times more my size.

He went back towards my house and turned back to his human form, as he was too big to enter inside.

I blushed furiously when I saw him naked.

He gave me to that Taehyung guy and took pair of shirt and pants from the blonde guy.

Taehyung went inside and placed me in the living room again.

When I was put down, I started crawling back, shivering and shouting at them to stay back, but they started walking near me anyway.

With a scared and shaky voice, I asked.

Jungkook: W-w-who are you g-guys? What are you guys??

All of them came in front of me except the old man he was standing in the back.

The tallest out of all of them knelt down in front of me and whispered slowly but audibly to the naked ear.

??: We're your mates for eternity, our little petal......