2.real life and instagram

Madeline Blake ran into her home faster than her legs could take her, wanting to see the man she loved as fast as possible. There he stood, dressed in grey joggers and and huge smile on his face. The second the blonde girl found him, she ran into her boyfriends arms like she has been deprived from them forever.

"come on then mads give me a look at the surprise tattoo," he whispered in her ear, sending a tingle down her spine.

A giggle echoed throughout the room as she gently guided Harry to the sofa, wanting him to sit down for this.

Slowly, she rolled her sleeve up to reveal the permanent markings on her skin. The words 'you sunshine you temptress' lay delicately across her arm in his handwriting, the redness was beginning to fade ever so slightly but was still prominent making it look sore.

As he looked down onto her arm, tears began to form in his eyes, threatening to leave at any second.

"what's wrong love?" the girl enquired as his glassy eyes met her chocolate ones.
"that's my...." he started to speak but could not finish as tears cascaded down his face.

"yes harry, it's your lyrics and handwriting" Madeline spoke gently, giggling softly.

Harry immediately enveloped her in his arms whispering thank yous in her ear.

The couple spent the next few hours bathing in each other's presence, watching movies and cuddling, not thinking about the outside world for even a second.

karenkaren77 posted to instagram!

liked by: madsfanaccount, irlcamidunne, annetwist, gemmastyles and 145more

karenkaren77: we'll be a fine line

comments:
madsfanaccount: i love you more than anything.
karenkaren77: i love you more.

annetwist: you're so cute mads. love you both ❤️xx
karenkaren77: awh i love you anne ❤️x

gemmastyles: still don't know what u see in him. love you mads
karenkaren77: id leave him in a heartbeat for my favourite styles.
madsfanaccount: rude. H x
gemmastyles: harry we know it's you. you don't need to sign anything with h x
madsfanaccount: i'm going to keep doing it to piss you off. H x
gemmastyles: i hate you. G x
madsfanaccount: piss off gem
annetwist: calm down girls x
irlcamidunne: AHAHAHA ANNE I LOVE YOU
annetwist: i love you too lola x