11. real life and instagram

Salt air enclosed the boat in its own bubble, protecting it from the terrors of the world. On the unusually warm day at the end of February, Harry, Madeline, Leo, Arabella, Gemma and Lola (who flew to Italy because she was simply bored) decided to rent a boat for the day.

The waves weren't too hostile considering the time of year, allowing the six of them to spend time swimming in the ocean, splashing about, playing games, not worrying about any responsibilities they had. They were just being themselves.

For lunch, Harry and Leo had decided to barbecue for the group. Although it almost didn't happen since Leo dropped the grill into the water and made Madeline swim and retrieve it, all while laughing at her because she couldn't reach. Leo then jumped in to try but failed. This eventually became a contest between the two siblings, to see who could get the grill. Madeline won.

After eating their weight in food, they all decided to sunbathe (with very little sun).

"Mads when does Daisy Jones come out?" Arabella spoke, making a conversation and disrupting the comfortable silence.

"I'm not sure, Lola when does Daisy Jones come out?" Madeline replied.

"Beginning of March i think," Lola replied from the back of the boat where she was sitting with Leo.

"Press starts soon though, in like a week," Madeline added on, "First it's in New York, then LA, then London and a few more cities i think."

As Harry listened to the girls conversation
as he started at his girlfriend in adoration, catching the attention of his sister.

"When are you going to ask her to Marry you? it's been six years almost since you got together," Gemma questioned her brother.

"Soon i think. i need a ring but i have already asked her parents,Leo and Bella if i can," Harry whispered to not bring any attention to his topic of conversation, especially from Madeline.

Gemma just smiled at her brother, knowing how in love he is with the girl opposite them, laughing her head off at something Arabella said.

That's how the day consisted of, talking about everything and nothing all at once, swimming in the cool ocean, letting loose.

Just before the sunset started Harry pulled Madeline up, wrapped his arms around her and held her close, his hand placed on the bottom of her back making sure she is safe.

"I love you, Mads,"
" I love you too, H."

harryflorals posted to instagram!

liked by: 8,578 people

harryflorals: Harry seen in italy on a boat today with a mystery girl. Some say there was other people with them, including harry's sister gemmastyles!

comments:
user: ew no i don't ship

user: hand placement😫

user: yeah sorry guys that's me
user: girl u look ab 12 and don't have blonde hair.....
user: let me dream

user: slag

user: he can do so much better than her
user: no one knows who she is?
user: still... he can do so much better than that slut

user: wtf. he's cheating on me.

user: harry come back. the kids miss you

a/n: okay so lmk if you want longer chapters that come out like once a week or 2/3 shorter chapters about this length a week. xoxo gossip girl. also this hasn't been proof read lol