7. instagram and real life

mblake added to their story!

Madeleines favourite place on Earth (other than her home) was Italy

Madeleines favourite place on Earth (other than her home) was Italy. When here, all her worries melted away with each breath she took. She loved each and every city, Venice, Rome, Siena, Florence, Milan; each one holding precious memories for her while having space to create more.

Right now, Madeline and Harry were in Amalfi, the town famous for its picturesque coastline. Crystal water; hues of orange and gold lighting up the landscape; the tranquility of it all relaxed them both.

The Amalfi Coast was a haven to Madeline and Harry, they could be just that: Madeline and Harry. They didn't have to uphold the societal pressure they faced on the daily, they could be free.

Their holiday home was one they visited as often as they could, wanting to create as many memories as possible, which were displayed across their home in Italy, London and Los Angeles. Each corner you turned, a photo frame filled with joy lay on a cabinet, or an item that held hope laying in a trinket dish, each one had a sentimental attachment, a precious memory tied to it with an invisible string.

In this very home was where they wrote the song 'Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart' together; two years into dating, they got bored one day and began to write and write and write, eventually that song came out of it.
Neither of them thought they would release it, but somehow Harry convinced Madeline to put it on her album, having his writing credits under a pseudonym.

Laying there, entangled in each others arms, Madeline and Harry listened to a random record they kept around this house, not caring what it was just that there was background noise, not that they were paying much attention.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, the couple decided to wonder the town in search of some dinner. Even though they knew they would end up at the restaurant on the beachfront, it was always nice to explore.

The sun descended into the horizon, it left behind a plethora of colour, creating vibrant images in the sky. The sunset was always beautiful in Amalfi, one of the reasons why Madeline loved it so much.

After dinner and a walk in town, Harry and Madeline returned home, a bottle of red calling their names.

Madeline didn't want to stay in her dress any longer than necessary so she changed into some of Harry's clothes, not that he minded, her preferred his clothes being worn by her. She didn't care about looking 'nice' she just wanted to be comfortable, and after 5 years of dating, Harry was used to this.

While she was changing, Harry lit a few candles, poured a glass for each of them, put a record on (one they knew this time) and waited for the girl he loved to return.

Throughout the night, the couple conversed about anything and everything, drinking the expensive scarlett liquid like it was water, not caring about the consequences they would face in the morning.

One of Madeleines favourite Elvis songs played on the record player, the few glasses she had gave her the confidence to dance her heart out. Harry would say his favourite sight is Madeline dancing to '(you're the) Devil in Disguise' Madeline would then, of course, become embarrassed and deny the accusations of her dancing to the song, especially to Riley, Elvis' granddaughter and one of her best friends.

Thats how the two spent the first few days of their getaway, up until Harry's birthday rolled around, where they knew family would come and visit them, making them act more mature.