20. real life and instagram

It was here; the night before the wedding.

Madeline and her bridal party are spending the night in the bridal suite just a walk away from the beach front where the wedding is taking place in a matter of hours. Nerves and excitement coursed its way through their veins, especially Madeline's. Although she was nervous (as every future bride will be), she couldn't deny the overpowering feelings of happiness she felt. In less than a day, she would no longer be Madeline Liana Blake, she would become Madeline Liana Styles, a title she couldn't wait to have.

Looking around at the extravagant room, Madeline took a moment to let herself breathe; she had spent the last few months making sure their day would go smoothly, she forgot to remind herself that it would be the first day of the rest of her life, with the love of her life. When thinking about her future, a single tear made its way down her cheek. All of a sudden, the floodgates had opened and Madeline began to sob. Not tears of regret or nerves, but tears of excitement and happiness.

"What's wrong honey?" her mother questioned after seeing the sorrowful look on her daughters face.

"It's just hit me. i'm getting married tomorrow," the blonde girl replied.

"Oh come here," her mother spoke, brining her oldest daughter into a comforting hug, allowing her to cry some more; "don't cry too much, you don't need puffy eyes for your big day, love!" her mother joked, trying to lighten the mood despite her crying as well.

After that emotional moment, Lola decided to crack open some complimentary Champagne the venue gave them. This opened laughter and loosened up the soon to be bride. They each had their own matching silk robes so they spent some time taking polaroids, which came out a little blurry as the champagne began to hit them.

They spent the night having a few glasses each, sharing stories, laughter  (and occasionally crying). They did the last few bits of preparation for the big day and then went to bed, Arabella staying with Madeline since she wanted to have a sleepover, like they used to do when they were younger.

And that's how they spent the day before the wedding.

karenkaren77 posted to instagram!

liked by: irlcamidunne, lolalacava, annetwist and 134 others!

karenkaren77: the night of nights. (also i've blocked harry for now)

comments:
lolalacava: LETS GO GIRL

irlcamidunne: eeeeeee my girl is getting married tomorrow!

arabellablake: our last day sharing a name🥲
karenkaren77: good you annoy me.
karenkaren77: i'm joking. (mum told me to say this)
arabellablake: i can tell.

a/n: okay so the wedding is tomorrow and lets say madeline got her private account back so non of her posts can be shared again! okay bye xx