15. real life and instagram

Madeline lay there in silence. Words of uncertainty plagued her mind. She was that deep in thought she failed to notice the keys unlocking the door, the footsteps racing to her bedroom, and Harry climb into bed.

Knocked out of her trance by him, Madeline scooted closer to Harry wanting as much comfort as she could have. Sobs escaped as she felt her walls crumbling around her, breaking down her sense of security.

Watching her be so vulnerable, Harry tried to comfort her but eventually his own tears began to cascade.

It had only just sunk in that their privacy has been invaded; they have been forced to reveal secrets they weren't ready to share with people who use this to their advantage. To try and bring them down.

They both lay there, no words spoken, just holding each other.

"We have to do something mads, we can't carry on knowing they are in control of our lives. We have to control the narrative." Harry spoke after a while.

"Okay, we can post on instagram that way we know people are going to see it." Madeline replied, sniffing between words.

So, they both posted similar posts on their accounts, then shut their phones off for a while to have a much needed break.

mblake posted to instagram!

liked by: harrystyles, lolagonzales, rileykeough, gemmastyles and 1,342,567 more

mblake: as some of you know, a very private and intimate part of my life is no longer private and intimate. I accidentally accepted a follow request on my private account that was believed to be a close friend of mine. turns out it wasn't. i 100% take full responsibility but i just wish the media would stop exploiting and exposing my relationship with the world. yes, harry and i are together, have been for six years and are now engaged. we would have loved to keep that private but sometimes want you want doesn't happen. There were many reasons why we chose to keep this part of our lives away from the public. one of them being how demanding and ruthless the media can be. we will be taking some time to ourselves for a while, just the two of us. also please watch the next 7 episodes of DJATS, on prime every friday.

Love, M x
comments disabled

harrystyles posted to instagram!

liked by: mblake, gemmastyles, arabellablake, annetwist and 3,564,712 more

harrystyles: earlier today a very private part of my life was made public without my (or madelines) knowledge. madeline and i have been together for 6 years now and are engaged, for those wondering. we will both be taking some time away from the media for a while. and to those sharing those posts from our private accounts, please don't. they are pieces of our lives we weren't ready to share just yet.

every friday, a new Daisy Jones and The Six episode comes out, so please take an hour out of your day and watch madeline and the cast do an amazing job.

love, H x

comments disabled

a/n: so i'm starting my last year of high school tomorrow so idk how often i will update as it will be a busy year but i will try 100%. sorry this chapter is kinda boring if u don't wanna read all madelines post harry's sums it all up basically. okay bye x