19. real life and instagram

Today was the bachelor and bachelorette party's for Harry and Madeline. Neither one knew of what was in store for them that night, all they knew was they were in for a wild ride.

The day began like all others, wrapped in each other's arms, sun beaming down on them like they were under a spotlight, bathing in each other's presence. They decided to wake up a little later today as they knew they were in for a long night.

Madeline had left Lola and Arabella in charge, regretting the moment more and more each second.

All Madeline knew is that she would get so drunk tonight under the influence of her sister and best friends.

It was already 11pm; Madeline was on her fourth rum and coke, three shots of tequila already in her system. It's safe to say it will be a miracle if any of the girls remember this night in the morning.

They were dressed in typical bachelorette-style outfits: sparkly dresses, sashes with their role on (bride, bridesmaid, maid of honour, mother (in law) of the bride etc.), tiaras, novelty necklaces, everything you could possibly think of. Madeline shone like a diamond in her all white, veil and all, outfit, signifying her role as bride.

She was mesmerising.

Soon, Madeline had found the karaoke stage, wanting to sing a song as usual. She eventually decided of doing her version of the 5 Seconds of Summer song, 'English Love Affair' which was written for her soon-to-be Sister- in- Law.

She sang the song like there was no tomorrow. Her intoxicated laughter infected those around her. She pointed to Gemma, knowing she was the girl in the song she was singing about.

Eventually the song fizzled out and a new one began to play. The familiar tune of 'Look Me In The Eye' by The Six ran through the room, next thing she knew, she was putting the dial in the tone with her two best friends, Riley and Lola. Madeline actually played the keys on this song as it was from their show, Daisy Jones and The Six.

However, Madeline's favourite memory (her only memory of that night) was when she and Lola sang the song 'Sex On Fire' by Kings of Leon, it was their song no matter how explicit. They danced around, sang their hearts out and laughed until their stomachs hurt.

The rest of the night was filled with singing, dancing, laughter, shots, stories being exchanged and lots of drunken photos.

mblake posted to instagram!

liked by: annetwist, gemmastyles, lolagonzales, and 102,679 more!

mblake: i have the worst hang over. 100% worth it tho.

comments:
lolagonzales: i'm never drinking again
mblake: you said that last time but u still drank
lolagonzales: tequila rose does something to me fr
mblake: those rum and cokes were banging
lolagonzales: the pink gins tho😍😍😍

rileykeough: such a fun night i'm so hungover
mblake: yeah you went wild girl
rileykeough: our version of look me in the eye should be on spotify rn
lolagonzales: i should have sang more in the show cos that was amazing 😍😍😍
mblake: PUT THE MAN IN THE MOON
rileykeough: PUT THE DIAL IN THE TONE
lolagonzales: PUT THE GREASE IN THE WHEEYUL
mblake: PUT THE SWORD IN THE STONE

gemmastyles: your version of english love affair was so good. loved the way you kept pointing at me xoxo
mblake: HAHAHAHAHA why don't i remember that.
mblake: OH AHAHAHHA ive just watched the video and my voice was so wobbly 🥲

harrystyles: ❤️❤️❤️

user: MADS BACHELORETTE PARTY OMG THE WEDDING IS HAPPENING SOON

user: i need to hear the songs they sang rn

user: OMG OMG OMG

a/n: most of the chapters should be around this length until the end (with a few exceptions) so i can finish this book faster. i have the rest planned out it just needs written ahaha. hope you enjoyed this chapter x