The Club

There was commotion outside. Y/N could hear a girl screaming over the loud bass, upset the bouncers wouldn't let her in. She looked through the one-way glass from her bedroom, down to the dance floor. It wasn't full enough. They would need more numbers in the club if they wanted to make this week's productions. Whoever was complaining outside was stopping the flow of traffic.

Y/N left the secret room, heading down the stairs into the sea of sweaty bodies, winding and grinding with each other. The music was a cross of heavy metal and edm, keeping everyone moving. The drinks in their hands were very reasonably priced, to keep them intoxicated. Those that were desirable received special drinks. After a few of them, you wouldn't wake up for days.

As Y/N got closer to the front entrance of the club, the argument between the girl and the bouncers became more clear. The bouncers were making it clear she was not desirable. Only the finest selection was granted access to the club, Y/N did not provide merchandise that was less than perfection.

"I want to talk to whoever runs this shit hole!" The girl was screeching.

"Oh no you don't." The bouncers laughed.

Y/N made it to the entrance, the bouncers immediately moving out of her way without even having to be told. She assessed the situation without even saying a word. Her eyes appraised the girl in front of her. She lacked a pretty face and made up for it in pounds. As usual the bouncers were right, this girl was not what they wanted in the club. She wouldn't be worth anything.

"You can't come in. You can leave now." Y/N spoke in a deadpan tone.

The girl in front of her was red in the face, "And why not?! Why are all of those other girls in there?! What is it about me?!"

"Well if I really need to spell it out for you, you're fat." The girl was probably no larger than a size eight, but all of Y/N's products were no larger than a size five. She held strict standards and didn't make any exceptions, "You're also not pretty. Go ahead and take a peek inside, do you see any other ugly, fat girls? I don't think so. We can escort you off the premises if your stubby legs don't do it themselves."

"How dare you talk to someone that way! Who do you think you are?!"

"The owner of the club you want to get in. Kwang-seok, get rid of her. Make sure she never comes back, I don't care how." The bouncer jumped into action immediately. Screaming of profanities from the girl started as she was thrown over the large man's shoulder. Y/N wasn't sure if he would decide to compel her to forget about this place entirely or if she was his next meal. But she really didn't care.

"Keep the traffic flowing. We are behind and need to make up for lost time." Her voice was mundane and strictly business.

"You've got it boss!"

She left the entrance, heading to the bar. Drinks were flowing and being passed out to all the young people quickly. They all needed to be drunk as fast as possible. Not all of them would be kept, but it was easier to separate the ones used for product if the ones being tossed didn't notice.

Thirsty herself, Y/N grabbed some of the most expensive whiskey at the bar, drinking straight from the bottle. The warm liquid poured down her throat, making her realize it wasn't warm enough. She needed something warmer, something thicker, and more red in color. She quickly scanned the bar, her eyes landing on a muscular man with short hair that looked to be recently bleached blonde. It was a bit of a hack job. It took him from a being a nine out of ten to a solid six. While he would still be acceptable as merchandise she knew she could put someone better in his place. Production wouldn't suffer without this plain man.

It wasn't needed, as Y/N could have any man she wanted, but being a bit dramatic like she usually was, she got on top of the bar, her body gyrating to the music. The men cheered and hollered as they admired the tight, black, leather pants on her ass. Her soft skin screaming to be touched, and her bouncy breasts begging to be taken out of the sheer, lace corset. Long, straight black hair swayed as she started making her way to the man she had set her sights on.