Connection

Did he really know where he was going? No. But he just started driving, somehow knowing he was going to find her. He could feel it in his blood. It was like a chord connected them and he was following it to her. 

He glanced at the wooden stake in the passenger seat. Tonight was going to be the night all of this ended. Tonight he would kill the Blood Siren. The image of driving the stake deep into her heart made his stomach churn though. 

He punched the wheel. Why did he feel this reluctance to end her life? She put his brother into a coma. She didn't care for Jungkook in the same way he cared for her, she had proven that at the bar. She was a monster who was a notorious killer and she wasn't willing to change her ways. She needed to be put down and he knew that. So why did he not want to do it?

Once he stopped driving, he was at a club right off a marina. He knew this was convenient to move the people she was was trafficking and it made him sick. Jungkook could already feel the music in his chest along with her presence. He just knew he was closer to her and wondered if she could feel it too. 

She must have because as he turned the engine off and stuffed the stake in his leather jacket, she walked out the front doors, scanning the outside. They locked eyes as Jungkook slammed the door shut. He didn't bother walking to the entrance though. Instead he headed towards the docks, away from everyone else, knowing she would follow. 

He felt like prey being stalked as he felt her stare on his back while they walked down some stairs. He led her further away from prying eyes and eventually stopped. The music was now only muffled in the background. 

She slowly inched towards him, "You know."

He didn't need to ask what she meant by that. There was no need to play games. They were far past that. 

He moved quickly, pinning her against the concrete wall opposite of the water, wood boards creaking beneath them as she struggled against his hold. Until she realized the stake in his hand, positioned right at her heart. 

"Of course I fucking know. You thought I wouldn't find out what you did to my best friend? To my brother? How could you?!"

"I didn't go looking for him. He was following me. He attacked me. I was defending myself."

"That's what you call a broken back? Defending yourself?! He's in a coma because of you! He'll probably never walk again! Because of you!"

There was no emotion in her voice as she spoke, "I've done worse."

"Fuck you, Y/N! I hope you burn in hell." He applied more weight to the stake on her chest, barely starting to draw some blood. The scent hit Jungkook and made him dizzy. Again he felt like her blood was pulsing through him. The taste of her overwhelmed his senses.

"I wonder. Would you be this upset if it was the other way around? What if it was my back that had been broken?" Her eyes were like daggers as she waiting for him to answer.

"Your broken back would heal."

"Then what if he had killed me, Jungkook? Would you be holding silver to his heart instead? Or do I not mean that much to you?"

"Oh don't pull that. This, me, whatever is going on between us is nothing to you. Don't act like you would be hurt if I turned my back on you now. You obviously don't care about anything between us or else you wouldn't have attacked one of the purple closest to me."

"What did you want me to do instead? Honestly answer that Jungkook. I would like to know what I was supposed to do as I was being attacked."

"Run away! It was a new moon! You knew he wouldn't be able to catch you! You could have avoided the whole situation entirely. But you're a monster! Hurting people is what you do!"

"Yes! It is what I do! If you hate me so much then why are you still surprised?!"

"You've messed with my head! I want you to be something you're not so badly!"

"I will never be the perfect girl for you. I will never be like that girl you had last night."

He froze, "What? How do you know about her?"

"Because I came looking for you. Believe it or not, I wanted to tell you myself what had happened. I found you last night the same way you found me tonight. I followed our connection. But when I got to the door of your apartment I heard her lips all over you. So I left. But I want to know, how was she? I can't imagine she made you feel even a fraction of what I make you feel."

Again he pressed the stake into her skin, more blood. His eyes darted down the the red trickling down her skin and he resisted the urge to lick it up. 

"Go ahead." She whispered.

"No. Stop fucking with my head!"

"I'm not doing anything that isn't already done. We're connected Jungkook. We shared blood and a lot of it. It's chemically impossible for us to not crave each other now."

"That's why you offered me your blood. To trap me in."

"No, this doesn't usually happen with humans. I don't know why this happened to us but it did. And now you're trying your hardest to fight it. Just give in. It'll be so much easier."

She was singing her siren's song again. Getting into Jungkook's head was no difficult task for her by now. 

"Stop. I'm here to drive this into your heart, nothing else."

"Then do it already."

He hated her. Jungkook felt the hatred deep in his core, but it was mixed with his want. He was weak and it made him furious. He had killed too many vampires to count so what was it about Y/N that made him go against everything he stood for?

What was the point in fighting if he was just going to lose every time?

He connected their lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth and asserting dominance. She let him, knowing that she enjoyed giving up control to him. 

Jungkook only pulled away from the kiss to run his tongue on the top of her breast, getting all of the blood the stake had drawn.

She hissed as his hips pinned hers against the wall. Y/N could feel his cock was already hard and ready to fill her. She was desperate and needy for him. Refusing to wait any longer, she undid his pants and released him. Rolling up her own leather skirt, she hooked a leg around his waist, and he aggressively slammed into her core. Y/N swore he was hitting her cervix with each slam, creating a symphony of her cries into the still night air. 

Jungkook didn't remove the stake from her chest as he relentlessly snapped his hips. His arm laid across her shoulders to hold the stake, keeping her pinned against the wall, while his other arm kept a tight grip on her thigh that was positioned on his waist. Her own hands had moved into his hair, keeping his mouth pressed against her own. 

He bit down on her lip, taking her blood. She moaned, the vibrations traveling from her chest into the stake and up his arm. It made him suck harder on her lip, taking whatever blood he could. 

He could feel the knot building in his abdomen, signaling he was close. He had come to learn her body well and knew she was about to finish from the way she tightened around his shaft with every push inside of her.

He released her lip, and hid into the crook of her neck. His grunts harmonized with her whines. There on the docks, he was making his siren sing. And as her song came to a close with her climax, he finished inside of her.

Jungkook let his weight fall onto her and she caressed into his hair. He didn't see their audience of one as he nuzzled into her skin. But Y/N recognized the orange haired fae as he ran away. A smile spread across her lips. She had won. Jungkook was completely hers.