Rope

Y/N stood at the foot of the bed and began to slowly undress. He watched as her own hands ran across her skin, resulting in his pants becoming tight. She enjoyed the hunger in his eyes as she let her bra fall to the floor. Finally, she turned around, and slowly bent over while lowering her panties. 

The view was perfect and Jungkook pulled on his ropes. He wanted to pin her to the bed and slam into her. He never liked to be teased, but he thought maybe he could enjoy her show just this once. 

She crawled onto the bed, stopping between his legs. She again faced her backside to him, but instead lowered her top half, leaving her ass up for him to admire. She laid her head onto the bed, making sure to look back at him to see his reactions. With her hand, she started rubbing herself. She was already wet and pulsing for him, but she needed to resist her craving. Y/N wanted him begging to fuck her.

She inserted one finger slowly, and watched him swallow hard. She saw the twitch in his pants when she inserted two fingers. Eventually she was fucking herself, whining as he watched. He struggled some against the ropes, but it didn't look like he was putting any real effort to break them. In fact, he was enjoying the show and didn't mind this tease. It was because he knew that although she was bringing herself to an orgasm, the only person on her mind was him. 

After her first climax, she crawled up the rest of the beg, and pressed her fingers to his lips. To her delight, he took them into his mouth, cleaning them of all her juices. He kept direct eye contact with her and he sucked her fingers. She shivered as she remembered how his mouth felt around her nipples, and even better, around her clit.

With that thought she positioned herself right over his face. He tried to sit up some to meet her heat, but was unsuccessful. 

She laughed, "You want it so badly."

"Not as much as you want my tongue to send you over the edge until your legs don't support you anymore." 

"You flatter yourself too much. You think I haven't had a lover like you before? You aren't the first and you most definitely won't be the last man that can give me an orgasm."

"I know that I gave you one of the best nights of your abnormally long life. No one has ever fucked you the way I did."

She couldn't lie and say he was wrong, but she didn't want to admit to it either. So instead she lowered herself onto his mouth. Jungkook immediately started making out with her core, letting his tongue go as deep as possible. She squeezed her thighs around his head and was unable to contain her cries for him. 

He backed up his words and made her climax, over and over again. Jungkook had never tasted a woman that was so sweet. He mentally cursed the damn ropes as he wanted nothing more than to grab her hips and pull her down onto himself more. He wanted her to ride his tongue like some play toy. 

He groaned as she came again all over his lips. He could feel her legs tremble, just like he knew they eventually would. He smirked to himself as he cleaned ever last drop of her essence.
She collapsed on the bed next to him, making him laugh under his breath, "Done already?"

She rolled her eyes, "I'm giving you the break. Not me." That was in fact a lie, as her core had become sensitive and almost painful with how many orgasms she had. 

Jungkook laughed again, "You don't have to worry about me." He yanked on the ropes, making them snap, "I can keep going all night."

He rolled on top of her, and attacked her mouth with his own. Y/N whimpered every time Jungkook would roll his hips between her legs. Every time she felt his hard cock hit her clit, she could almost cum again. She was about to give into him completely, until she remembered she was supposed to have all the control this time.

She rolled them over, and straddled him, pinning his arms above his head, "Why can't you just be a good boy and keep your hands to yourself?"

He smiled, "Because I don't want to be a good boy. Because you should just be my good girl, like the last time."

Jungkook hadn't realized it, but she already used the rope to tie his hands back together. This time it was tighter around his wrists, almost cutting off his circulation. She reached below herself and unzip his pants, slowly pulling him out of them. She gave him a few pumps before she got off of him to pull his pants completely off. She came back to straddle him again, and grinding herself along his cock. The closer she got to a climax, the faster her hips went. Jungkook groaned from how good she felt and just wanted to be inside of her already. 

Then as if she could read his thoughts, she then took hold of him, and lowered herself down, nestling his dick deep inside of her. She adjusted to him filling her up, and every time she squeezed around him, Jungkook would moan for her. She was pleased with herself and enjoyed his pleasurable noises. 

Y/N was about to start riding him, but Jungkook wanted to take whatever control he could. With his hips, he started thrusting up, fucking her from the bottom. She put her hands on his chest to help hold herself up and his thrusts got faster. His thighs slapped the back of hers with every thrust, but it wasn't loud enough to hide her cries for him. She was becoming weaker and laid her chest against his. 

"Look at me." He commanded. 

She turned her head towards him and they locked eyes. All he could see was the pleasure in her eyes, and the fucked out look on her face. Sounds of sin we're still spilling out of her lips, encouraging Jungkook to fuck into her harder. Soon enough she was coming all over him, screaming for him. And he followed shortly after. 

As she collapsed onto him, not bothering to take him out of her, Jungkook got out of his rope again. His arms instinctively wrapped around her to somehow pull her even closer. He gently kissed her temple, "Even tied up, I'm still in control here."

And finally, she completely surrendered to him, with a simple nod in agreement, as she too wrapped her arms around him.