Promotion

"What do you mean werewolves are on the premises?" Y/N was fuming. How could her security let a threat so close to them? How could they be so useless?

"It's being handled. I've sent some of our best guys to get rid of them."

"They should have never gotten this close to us in the first place! And now you send out our best to handle it? You should have sent the throw aways! We can afford to lose numbers in vampires that won't amount to much. Not my best creations with real potential!"

Her head of security looked to his second in command, trying to figure out what to say next. They knew Y/N had an extremely short temper and anything could set her off. When things didn't go smoothly, there were always consequences. 

As he was looking for an explanation, one of his men came up the stairs to the second level of the club. He looked panicked, "The werewolves noticed we were onto them. They attacked. But they're not alone."

"What do you mean?" Y/N hissed.

The security guard started stuttering, "Well... they have... there's... with them..."

"Spit it out! If you want a reason to not talk correctly I'll rip your tongue out. Who is with them?!"

"Slayers. Vampire hunters. They are here together. It's not just wolves, there's fae and witches."

"Move the product we have for tonight. I don't want to lose any because of this. I don't care how you get them out of here, just do it! I want them to the ship yard with the rest of the blood bags. We still ship out as scheduled." She turned to the head of security, "As for you," she reached her hand into his chest, grabbing a hold of his cold heart and squeezing, "You were such a disappointment. I expected better." And she tore his heart from his chest, dropping it to the ground, with his body following it. 

She turned to his second in command, "Congratulations, you've been promoted. Don't fuck it up. I want all the hunters dead."

The new head of security gulped, "Yes ma'am." And with that he ran off to handle the situation at hand.

Y/N lectured herself inside of her head. If she hadn't been so distracted by a measly blood bag, maybe she could have picked up some kind of scent. Were the wolves inside of her club? Or were they only outside? How many hunters were here? How did they find the club?

Screams broke out on the dance floor below her as wolves rushed in. Damn, there wasn't enough time to get all of tonight's blood bags out. She sighed, "Just kill them all. We'll make up for lost production this weekend." She spoke knowing all of her club staff would hear her perfectly. 

The screams grew louder as the vampires started slaughtering both werewolves and humans. It would typically be music to her ears, a sweet lullaby she could peacefully fall asleep to. But tonight it was just the noise of failure. Her club had been found, she lost tonight's product, and she even had to let the blood bag she wanted go. 

The man. She quickly jumped from the second level to the ground floor. If he was still here, she still wanted him for herself. She frantically looked around, trying to find his face among the less than average looking people while occasionally fighting off a werewolf. She wasn't finding him.
She made sure to glance at the bodies on the floor. She was saved from disappointment each time it wasn't him. Maybe he had made it out already. 

She was too distracted looking for her blood bag. Someone hit her from behind. She turned, snarling at the handsome young werewolf. His fluffy black hair framed his cocky, boxy smile well. She noted his different eye lids which gave him some charm. He still wreaked of wet dog smell, but she was able to appreciate a pretty face. 

He charged at her before shifting into a wolf. Throwing him up and over her head was too easy, she could have done it in her sleep. She knew they had no clue who she was, she kept her identity very secret, but couldn't they tell how old she was? She knew she was the strongest here, and anyone wanting to take her on was foolish.

"Fall back! We're outnumbered!" Another handsome man, with the cutest dimples and dragon eyes was yelling from the entrance. 

Head of security was immediately by Y/N's side, "Do we go after them?"

"No," she looked down at the dead human man in front of her, using her heel to turn his head. How did the man she was dancing with make it out on time? Did he know he needed to leave? He didn't smell like a werewolf, she was sure he was just a human. Was he one of them? "Any humans that are still alive need to be dealt with. Product is to be moved immediately and we'll be moving shipping up to tomorrow. As for anyone else, compel them, eat them, slaughter them... I don't really care. Make sure the area around us is searched. We can't risk any blood bags getting away and opening up their mouths about what they've seen. We'll need to find a new club. Move everything from this one, we can't leave any traces of us being here."

"Yes, ma'am."

"One last thing, if you see the man I was dancing with tonight... bring him to me."

"Kook... who was that girl you were dancing with? Did you get any info? She was a vamp, right?" V was asking too many questions for Jungkook's spinning head. All he could think of was her and everything he wanted to do to her. He was under a spell and he hadn't decided if he wanted it lifted or not.

"She was a vampire. I was trying to get information. But then they alerted her. The security guard called her boss. I'm pretty sure she's running the operation."

"You didn't get her name?"

"No. She was careful with information, never really answering any of my questions. I did the same. I'm pretty sure we both knew what game we were playing."

"Do you think she knows you're a hunter?"

"I didn't give her any reason to think I was. But she'll find out soon enough when we interrupt their business again."

"Just stay as discreet as long as possible. We can tell RM what we know already, and maybe we can use you to get more information. She obviously liked you..." V chuckled, "Or the smell of you at least."

"What do you plan on telling me?" RM walked into the dorm's kitchen looking for a late night drink. He was stressed based on all the hunters they lost during the club raid. 

"Kook found their boss. She wanted to eat him, but was interrupted before she could." V was laughing now. 

"Shut up, Tae." Jungkook called V by his actual name, letting him know he was annoyed.

"Calm down Kook, he's messing around. What was her name?" Their leader tried to keep a light attitude while handling business.

"She didn't tell me. She was careful."

"Then we'll just have to send you back to find out."