Invitation

"Must be an uncommon name, I've never heard of that one." She lied. Y/N wasn't sure how he shared the same last name as the men who ran the trafficking, but she wasn't sure how he'd react if he knew either. She needed to figure out the connection for herself first before letting him know that there were in fact other Jeon's around. 

"That's what I figured." He sighed, "Not that it matters anyways. My dad obviously wasn't a good dad anyways, and I have my family now. I just wish I knew more about who I am."

"Your family name isn't what defines you. They could be horrible monsters," they were, "I know, you're a good man, in fact, you're too good to be in a bed with me right now. And you're going to continue on being the hero in this life. Knowing a name isn't going to change that."

He looked lost in thought, "Y/N, I just want to know why... why you do what you do. Vampirism was forced onto you, but your work wasn't."

"I thought we agreed we wouldn't talk about work."

"I can't help it. Here with you, I just see this beautiful woman who should have been able to live a long life that ended back in the fifteenth century. You should have fallen in love and built a warm home. Your life should have been filled with sunlight, love, and laughter. When it was time for you to die you should have been surrounded by your children and grandchildren. But this world of darkness and blood lust was forced upon you instead. I just want to know why you became a woman with a known reputation of being merciless, cold, and having no remorse."

"Because who else was going to save me? Being sold to that horrible woman was an upgrade. My father was a drunk, my mother beat her own children after her husband beat her. My oldest sister was sold to a disgusting man three times her age for marriage and I never saw her again. My brother was no better than my father. At least I was sold to a woman who didn't want to rape me. I just had to do as she said. I was expected to clean the mansion and slit young girls' throats, hang them up like pigs and drain their blood." Her eyes were burning, why was she feeling so emotional, "When I was given this power, I felt safer than I ever had before. No longer was I a victim. I was finally the predator. No longer would anyone threaten me. Not only was I feared by humans, but vampires were starting to fear me as well."

"If everyone fears you, why do you work for someone else? There's no way you're the one behind this whole thing. I just can't bring myself to think that."

"The woman who created me was already a part of this. When she died, I replaced her. I was created to be her replacement should anything happen to her. There is always someone to take our place, it's how this never ends. When she died, I had to answer to my new boss. He's very old, and very powerful. He lets me live in peace and do as I want so long as I make productions."

"Why not leave? Get away from him?"

"And spend my life running away like a victim again? No. I enjoy the life I can live as it is."

"By killing people and sending more off to their deaths."

"You kill us too."

"I kill monsters preying on innocent people who can't defend themselves."

"Then why haven't you killed me?" She pushed herself away from him and ignored the tears she felt behind her eyes.

Jungkook tried to come up with some excuse. But he couldn't find one. He didn't want to kill her. He just wanted to be with her. He also didn't want to be fighting with her right now. He wanted this to be their safe place. They could spend all their time fighting once they left.

"Don't push away from me, please." His voice sounded desperate for her.

"Then tell me why you haven't killed me. I'm one of the monsters you talk about hating so much. I'm one of the worst ones, Jungkook."

"Because I don't want to! I want to keep you as my own, even if I can only do that here! Even if I can only call you mine once every few months when we can get away from everything else!" He was scared, he didn't want to feel this way for her. But he had spent the last few months fighting this and he couldn't hold back his actual feelings any longer.

"You should hate me, not want to be with me. We're enemies!"

"I don't hate you. I can't. I just hate what you choose to do. You could still be good and you choose to kill instead."

"Jungkook... I need human blood to survive. My heart doesn't beat anymore, I died to become this. I need fresh human blood in place of the blood that used to pump through my veins. I wasn't a rabbit, I can't feed on them. It was human blood that I had, so human blood is what I consume."

"You don't have to kill them."

"Draining all of someone's blood can keep me going for weeks. If I didn't do that, I would need to feed multiple times a week. I would need to hunt down more people."

"You're already selling them, what's the difference?" 

He was right, but she wasn't going to give him that satisfaction, "I can't sample my products. That would be more people I can't ship off."

"Feed on me then."

She snapped her eyes to him, "What did you just say?"

"If feeding on me, keeps you from killing people, then I'm still doing my job as a hunter."

"Your job is to kill me. Not feed me."

"My job is to protect human life. You won't have to kill them if you're already fed."

The idea of feeding on Jungkook made her fangs ache. She hadn't fed in two weeks and while she could go longer before needing to feed again, his offer made her hungry.

"And what if I kill you?"

"You won't. You keep using that as a threat and I keep telling you, you would have done it by now."

"You're sure you want this?"

"Yes." He knew what was about to happen. He was about to go against everything he was taught even more so than he already had. He had met humans before that willingly let humans feed on them and he knew what a bite would do to him.

He grabbed her thigh and pulled her closer to him, "I want you to bite me." He kissed her, and as he did, he swiped his tongue across one of her extended fangs. She tasted his blood and almost went crazy. Gripping onto him, she moved into his lap, straddling him. His arms went around her, pulling her small frame into him more. When she pulled away to make sure this was okay, he was already tilting his head back, leaving his neck open like a welcoming invitation. 

She watched the vein pulse under his skin, and felt his cock throb on time with it beneath her, "You know what this will do to you, right?"

He looked into her blood red eyes, "I'm looking forward to it."

She didn't question it anymore. Instead she leaned down and sank her teeth into his skin.