Where were you?

"Why does a handsome guy like you look so lonely?"

Jungkook turned to lock eyes with a tall blonde. She was the exact opposite of the thing that brought him to the average, human bar. This girl looked naive to the world, unaware of all the darkness that resided in it. She looked like an embodiment of sunshine, almost reminding him of Jimin. Her smile was kind, genuine and pure. Everything he should have been interested in, unlike the sinister nature of a succubus that had stolen his heart and completely dominated every square inch of his mind. 

"Rough night at work. Just needed some time to myself." He didn't want to be rude to the girl, but he couldn't help but sound absolutely miserable and bored. There was just too much on his mind to entertain a conversation with a stranger. So he gave her a vague answer. Besides, how could he tell the human with an ordinary life that he had seen the woman who captivated him drinking the blood of another man? She wouldn't understand that he had been hunting demons of the night just to find that one of their own had done the job for him. He couldn't even begin to think of an explanation as to why either, even if this girl didn't think he was crazy after the first two reasons. So he kept the response mundane.

"Maybe I can help you take your mind off things." She lightly ran a finger along his tattoos, almost making him cringe. 

He considered the offer as his tongue played with the piercings on his lip. It would distract him even if it was just for a night. He could forget all about the argument with his Siren and worry about what the hell happened in that bar tomorrow. 

"My place?"

She smiled as she hopped off the bar stool, "Perfect."

He drove the two of them back to his apartment, not even bothering to say a word to the blonde. He didn't need to know her name, he didn't plan on ever seeing her again. She must have realized this was nothing but a one night stand, because she didn't bother to find out his name either. 

Once they made it to his flat, she attacked his lips with her own. It was sloppy and not very enjoyable for him. He figured once in bed, he could turn her over and sink inside of her, that way he didn't have to continue kissing her.

But once they made it to the bedroom, and she laid back on his bed, images of the woman he actually wanted flashed through his mind. He only saw her dark hair splayed across his white sheets. He could hear her laugh as he would nip at her neck. Her moans and cries as he pushed into her. He could feel her soft, plush lips against his own, reminding him how much he really didn't want the girl that currently on his bed. 

As said girl noticed his mind was somewhere else, she tried to bring Jungkook back to reality. She pulled him closer to the bed, kneeling on it and greedily reaching for his belt buckle. But as he remembered the Siren drinking from him, he thought of her own blood caressing his tongue. He could almost feel her blood still pulsing in his veins. Suddenly having this girl in his room felt entirely wrong. It made him sick and he swore he could throw up. His skin was burning but he felt cold. A sweat built up on his forehead and he knew he couldn't go through with this.

"I'm sorry, I'm too drunk for this. I'll call you a cab."

"You can't be serious." The blonde rolled her eyes and whined.

"I am. I'm sorry."

Once he had successfully sent the girl home, he collapsed on his bed. His head was still spinning with memories of his Siren in it until he fell asleep, completely oblivious to all the missed calls from his brothers on his silenced phone.

The light shinning in through the curtains Jungkook forgot to close was too bright. Birds happily singing outside were too loud. He really hadn't drank a lot the night prior, he hadn't even had a good buzz going, yet he felt hung over.