Brotherhood of The Slayers

Jungkook spent every free minute training. He needed to be prepared for the day that he met the monster that killed his mother. She was taken away from him when he was only ten years old, sixteen years ago. As for his father, he was never around, and his mom never told him anything about the man. 

The group of six guys that came to investigate the attack on his mother took him in, raised him. They made him one of their own. They were brothers. Never did they hide the truth from him. The guys were honest about who they were, what they were, and what had killed his mother. A vampire. His brothers, consisting of fae, warlocks and werewolves devoted their lives to killing vampires. Jungkook was the only human among the slayers. This didn't stop him from being one of the strongest. 

His wrapped knuckles were starting to bleed with every punch he threw at the bag. Sweat lined his brow as the memories of his mother's life being drained before his eyes kept replaying in his mind. Everything had changed that night. He had changed that night. 

"Kook..."

V's voice brought him out of his thoughts. He caught the punching bag as it swung back at him. He looked to his brother, a werewolf. 

"RM has called a meeting. Jin hyung brought back a young girl that may have some valuable information on the missing people."

"Let's go then." He grabbed his shirt off the chair near by, and slipped it on as they walked through the halls of the dorms.

A wave of serendipity overcame Jungkook as he walked to RM's office. He knew Jimin was nearby before he even turned the corner to see his orange hair. It was normal for fae to have colorful hair, typically bright in color. Fae also had the abilities to affect the emotion of people around them. 

"Hey guys, do you know what this meeting is about?" Jimin was his usual cheerful self. 

"About the younger population going missing. Including all the tourists coming here to Busan. Jin found a lead." V quickly filled Jimin in. 

When the three of them entered the office, they found the four other guys. JHope was next to a young girl, who looked to be no more than seventeen. His hand was on her shoulder, using his fae ability to keep her calm. His red hair was as vibrant as ever. 

RM sat at his desk, with Suga and Jin at his sides. They would be leading most of the questioning, and once they were done, a potion they had created would be given to this girl to make her forget anything said here today. The guys couldn't have her talking to people. The supernatural world needed to stay a secret and kept as far away from humans as possible. 

"Glad the three of you could make it. We were just about to start. This is Choon-hee. She came into the station today. Let me know her friends were missing. She hasn't heard from them since last night." 

Jin working at the police station had its benefits. He brought leads back to the group and kept things that shouldn't be known on the low. It had been a while since they had any information on all the young adults going missing. 

"When was the last time you spoke to them?" RM spoke in a calm voice, trying not to scare the girl.

"Last night, around eight pm. They're a little bit older than me so they like to go clubbing. They were talking about this one that's supposed to be super popular, except it's pretty exclusive. Not everyone knows about it. I've heard they let minors in but I didn't want to risk being turned away if I went. And now I haven't heard from them at all, which isn't like them."

"Have you talked to their parents?" Suga asked her. 

"No, I didn't want to get them in trouble just in case they are okay."

Jungkook had heard enough and was convinced it was the monsters behind this girl's friends disappearing, "Did they tell you where this club is?"

"Apparently it's about fifteen minutes away from the main ship yards of Busan. I'm not sure in which direction though."

"That's all I need to know." RM nodded to Jungkook. 

Jin and Suga walked the young girl out of the office, thank her for her help and information. Little did she know, she would never remember any of this, or her friends. But Jungkook thought to himself that it would be for the best. At least she didn't have to live a life of wondering what happened to them.

"So what's the plan?" V spoke up once the girl was completely out of the room.

"Jimin, myself and Jungkook are going clubbing. See what we can find out. Now that we have an idea of where to look, shouldn't be too hard to find. We'll have you and the rest of the wolves sniff around. Once you find the vampire scent we'll follow it. Then you and the pack will stay outside. We can't risk the vamps smelling you guys. Suga, Jin, JHope and some of the other guys will also stand by. Waiting if we need backup."

"When are we putting this plan into action?" Jungkook asked with a lack of emotion, as he closely looked at his knuckles that were already scabbing over.

"Tonight."