I Asked Around

It wasn't hard for Jungkook to find out where the new club was now that he had an idea of where it would be. He figured she would keep her location close to the ship yard like last time. When he and the other hunters first heard about the missing people, they just thought a group of vampires had moved to the area, and started killing. But as the numbers grew, they began thinking something bigger was going on. 

It started to make sense. The club attracted a large number of people who were young and typically attractive. It also made it easy to keep them under the influence, whether it was by using alcohol, drugs, sex, or their compulsion. And keeping the club close to the ship yard made it easier to transport the people without being seen. 

Using this information, Jungkook found a group of tourists and asked them if they had heard about the club. The girls immediately asked him to meet them there and he accepted. He of course did not plan to actually meet up with them. There was a different woman he planned on seeing.

He kept thinking to himself that he was only going to see her for more information. But his dreams of her said something entirely different. It had been about two weeks since they raided her last club, but he had seen her every night since then in his sleep. He found himself thinking about her at random times of the day. He thought maybe another dance with her wouldn't hurt. It was his mission to get close to her anyways. So what if he got a little enjoyment out of it. 

But then he would end up disgusted with himself. He was repulsed by the idea of ever getting excited over a monster. So why was he so caught up on her?

He kept repeating to himself that he was here for information and information only as he walked through the questionable, underground tunnel. This club was hidden better than the last. If Jungkook hadn't found the girls coming tonight, it would have taken weeks or even months for the hunters to find this place. The entrance to the tunnel itself was well hidden under a bridge away from the city. He was sure he had walked about a mile before he even started to hear the loud bass from the music. Anyone coming to the club was dedicated. But with only one way in and one way out, she would be able to watch who was coming better. There would be no sneaking up on the vampires now. They would have to figure out where they took the people after the club, and stop them there. That was the information Jungkook would try to get tonight.

As he approached the entrance of the club, he noticed how security kept a watchful eye on him. He was worried they knew he was a hunter. Maybe they had seen him run off and try to stop the guys that night. He wanted to warn them that they had been caught, maybe they wouldn't have lost so many that night. But it was too late by the time he made it to RM. 

"You're alone?" The large bouncer asked Jungkook.

"I'm meeting some friends here." He tried to sound as relaxed as possible.

"Why didn't you come with them?" 

The way the bouncer questioned him was unusual. They didn't question him this much last time. "I had to finish up some work before coming tonight. Is there an issue?" He knew it was bold questioning the vampire, but at this point, he knew he was close to seeing her, and he didn't want to waste any more time. 

Another large security guard came up behind the bouncer, "There's no issue at all. Please come in." Jungkook cautiously walked past the two large men, keeping his guard up.

His eyes immediately started scanning the club, taking note of his surroundings, but also looking for her. There were numerous walls making small areas for groups to separate off into. The little areas had velvet couches and tables filled with alcohol. Towards the middle of the club was the dance floor. It was extremely full, as he expected on a Saturday night. He didn't know how he was going to find the club owner and he started worrying that this solo trip would be for nothing.