Reality Calls

"Fuck, Jungkook don't stop." 

He had spent the last two weeks making her cry out his name. They had stayed in the apartment, away from everyone, in their own little world. She continued feeding on him and keeping him strong with her own blood. Never before had either of them been so satisfied. 

"Who do you belong to?" He wrapped his arm around her front to grab her jaw. His other hand kept her arms behind her as he thrust into her. 

"You. I belong to you." She couldn't believe she was speaking the words.

He growled, "Say it again. With my name." He thrust faster. 

She groaned, "I belong to Jeon Jungkook."

He pressed her against the wall of shower, letting the hot water cascade over both of their bodies. He could feel the knot forming in his lower abdomen, "Are you going to cum for me again, Y/N?"

"Yes," she gasped as his hand met her backside with a sharp slap.

"Not until I say so."

She didn't protest, she instead responded with a nod. She reached behind her to grip his hips, feeling his muscles move as he pushed inside of her. He reached up in front of her to squeeze both of her breasts and she threw her head back onto his shoulder. Their mouths connected and Y/N bit into his bottom lip, taking some of his blood. He moaned and she lightly tugged at his lip ring. He couldn't hold back his own orgasm anymore. 

"Cum for me." He spoke against her lips. 

And they both came undone together.

After washing each other off, Jungkook headed to his kitchen. There wasn't much food besides what was left from the take out he ordered the previous day. He reached for his phone, ready to order something new, until he saw the texts from Namjoon. 

Kook, we need you to come back. There's a bar opening up in a few weeks. We've been scouting it out and vampires are all over it. We think it's the Blood Siren's. Get back as soon as you can.

He sighed, knowing he wouldn't have had much time left here anyways. It didn't make leaving her any easier though.

"What's wrong?"

He turned to see Y/N in one of his t-shirts, her hair up in a messy bun. It was a look she wore well. He could almost imagine her as a normal girlfriend when she looked this relaxed. But then he started to wonder what they were, what type of relationship they shared. He kept avoiding the thoughts and didn't want to press it any further. Something told him she wasn't a girl who wanted commitment. 

"I have to go back."

She frowned, "I guess I couldn't keep you here forever."

He took a few steps to her, "Reality calls," he spoke softly as he tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear.

"Jungkook..." her eyes were glossy. Was she trying not to cry?

"Thank you for finding me here," he spoke so she didn't have to, "I want us to come back here again. Hopefully sooner than later. And if you need to feed, please find me. You know I'm always out... working."

"We have to go back to being enemies."

"Don't worry about that. I can't see you as my enemy anymore."

"You have to. Out there... we aren't the same people as we are here."

"We could be."

"No. You know that wouldn't work."

He kissed her tenderly, "I know."

He pulled away, walking back to the bedroom to grab a few of his things. He threw on a shirt and laced up his boots. She was next to the front door when he went to leave. 

"I'll see you around, Crucifier." She kissed him on the cheek before moving out of his way.

He turned the door knob, "Until next time, Siren." He closed the door behind him, keeping memories of the past weeks behind with her.

"Jungkook! You're back! Did you take my advice and find a nice girl to spend your time with?" Tae wiggled his eyebrows as Jungkook took his seat at the table in the conference room.

"You could say that."

"You look more relaxed." Hobi pointed out. 

"It was a much needed break."

"Well we're all glad your back, Kook. We need all hands on deck. There's a new bar opening up, and we're betting the Blood Siren has something to do with it." Namjoon jumped straight into business.

"What makes you think she is involved?" Jungkook wasn't convinced it was Y/N's bar. He knew if she was opening a new location she wouldn't have been hiding in an apartment with him for the past two weeks. She was too much of a control freak to let things happen without her. 

"Well she's the head vampire. There's no way she works for someone else," Jungkook knew Yoongi was wrong as he spoke, but he couldn't tell them that. They would question how he knew, "And vampires tend to be territorial so she isn't going to let someone into her territory." The last part Jungkook knew was true. 

"So what's the plan?" He asked. 

"We've called in help and we'll be making our move on opening night. They haven't been quiet about their grand opening." Jin filled Jungkook in on their plan.

That didn't sound like his Siren either, "How do we know this isn't a trap? The Blood Siren hasn't been loud about her clubs before... why would she not try to hide this one?"

"I was kind of wondering the same thing. Which is why I wanted to talk to you, Kook. You've talked to her more than anyone in history. She kills everyone but you got away." Namjoon stared right into Jungkook's eyes, making him nervous. Did they know?

"She's calculated, careful. There's no way this bar belongs to her. She wouldn't be that loud. If she is involved, I don't think she is directly."

"We should trust him." Jin told Namjoon.

"I do. But we're still shutting this place down. We'll be scouting more and making plans for an attack. The grand opening is exactly a month away."

The guys all started moving, getting up from the table to get back to their duties, preparing for this large scale mission no doubt. But Jungkook was frozen to his seat. Did she hide out with him to keep him distracted? Maybe she kept him occupied so he wouldn't find vital information. Or maybe she had no clue there was a new bar. They didn't even know if this bar was connected to the same group of vampires. They couldn't be, Y/N didn't fight him at all when he said he had to leave. If she was aware of the new bar opening and wanted to keep him from working the mission, she would have tried to convince him to stay. But she didn't protest it at all.

"Jungkookie," Jimin's voice was soft. Jungkook looked up to see Jimin watching him, "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything is fine. Come on, we have work to do." Jungkook got up and left the room with Jimin right behind him, aware of the fact that Jimin knew something wasn't right.