I MISS YOU

Shreck smiled seductivly at the greasy man sitting accross from him. The remains of a wonderful chicken lay dinner at inbetween the two men.
Brent had agreed to meet up with Shreck for dinner, without Hanna knowing.
He hadn't seen him in 36 hours, and when your'e in love, that's a long time to go.
Especially if your horny.
Horny and gay.
Horny, gay, and in a relationship with a woman.
Why was a gay man in a relationship with a woman, you ask?
Answer is simple.
Brent is famous.
Like, mega famous, and rich. He plays bass guitar and for a rock band called Brent Wilson and the Onions, and even though he isn't the front man, he's certainly the most desired. A relationship with another man would ruin his career for good.
What about Shrek, you ask.
Well, Shreck is married to the presidents daughter, Fionna, a feisty but beautiful young woman. If he broke up with her, there would be outrage, as Shreck is also a glamouris movie star.
So, this is why the two men find themselves in The Blind Diner, a diner for the blind, so no one will recognize them at all.
Brent gives Shreck a slow wink, and Shreck licks his big meaty lips. Shreck puts a hand on Brent's thigh, and moves it up till it's on his massive hairy cock. Brent blushes.
"Maybe we should go some where more... Private."
Shreck is rock hard, he has already taken out his 10 inch long cock, as is stroking it before Brent Wilson's eyes.
Brent's eyes roll back in ecstasy, and he mouths a "fuck me"
So Shreck takes Brent by the hand, and pulls him into a bathroom stall.
Brent kneels down and pulls Shrecks pants down with his teeth, and then proceeds to give him and amazing blow job.
Shreck is about to come, when suddenly Brent's phone rings. It's Hanna. He picks it's up.
"Babe?" His breathing is ragged. Shit, shit, shit
"Come home, Brenty-Boo. I'm horny."
Brent sighs.
Girly stuff, he says. He tugs on Shrecks cock, and they both come at once.
Brent packs his shit up, and leaves.

TO BE CONTINUED. LIEK IF U CRI EVERYTIMEE