SHRECK PACK BLUES

'Brent, me and this onion...Brent...me and this...onion'
It's all I can think about that morning, all I can think about in the taxi, the airport, and now the plane.
I'm sitting next to two of my bandmates, Freddie Mercury and Pete Wentz.
Accross the aisle sits Elton John, Ellen DeGeneres, and of course, Louis Walshe, the basterd.
This is my band, Brent Wilson and The Onions. It was origanaly Spinal Tap, and then Spinal Whiskey, and then Brent Wilson and the Spines, and then Brent Wilson and the Whiskeys, but then I met Shreck, and damanded it to be changed to Brent Wilson and the Onions.
Anything for my Sheck.
Helen, my girlfriend isn't with us, I insisted she stayed at home, although I'm regretting that. She may be my beard, but once you have held someone's hair back while they throw up, well, let's just say we get along well.
I don't love her though, because I'm gay.
No one else in this band is gay, though.
Pete Wentz, Freddie Mercury, Elton John, Ellen DeGeneres, all as straight as ruler. No homo in this band. Just me.
I am the only gay in the village.
I lock myself in the bathroom and sob for two hours, causing a long queue of frustrated people. I don't care though. I am too sad to care.
I love Shreck.
Not Helen.
Not Freddie.
Not Louis.
Not Ellen.
Not Elton.
Not Pete.
I love Shreck.
'Brent...me and this...onion.'
The queue gets longer.
My sobs grow and grow.
I think of my lover.
I cry.