CARELESS WHISPER

I wake up the next morning, in Shreck's arms. We are still backstage, but thankfully no one is there.
We get up, and quickly put out our clothes on, laughing really hard. Harder than my dick last night.

We run as fast as we can to the hotel, and dash into my room, holding hands and giggling like schoolgirls.

Suddenly, we stop.
Laying on the bed is none other than Mikey and Pete, naked and covered in glitter.

Pete sits up, rubbing his eyes, and gently patting Mikey on the side.
He smiles at me, and lies down on the bed again.

Shreck and I are horrified! We slowly back out of the room, and close over the door behind us.

" Did he see us?" I whisper to Shreck, quivering inside my bodice.
Shreck kisses me gently on the cheek.
"I know not, sweat love"
I kiss his palm.
"And I hope not, either, my fair love"
He kisses my neck.
"What were Pete and Mikey doing, my irrisistable sweatheart?"
I kiss his eyelids.
"Having sexual relations with women, I suppose, they are heterosexual, my green bean."
He kisses my armpit.
"Where art the women involved in the sex?"
I kiss his leg.
"The women doth leave each morrow, my sweat prince"
He kisses my forehead.
"Wherefore, my moon prince?"
I kiss his nose.
"I know not, king of beauty."
We kiss each other's lips, for about 10 minuets.
In the distance, we hear Ellen and her friend Portia laugh.
"I must go!" Says Shreck, in the sexy Scottish accent I love so much.
Tears well up in my brown eyes.
"Oh Shreck!" I weep, and pull him close. He relaxes into the embrace, and asks me what's wrong.
"I can take to no one here! They know nothing about art and being gay! Freddie Mercury, Pete Wentz, Elton John and Ellen DeGenerous are all heterosexual fools!" I sob, pressing my head into his smelly shoulder.
"I'll be back tonight." He whispers in my hair, and grabs my cock. "And I'll bring some toys."
I shudder, and let him go.
We wink at each other, then he jumps out the window.

Pete leaves the room, brushing past me. He touches my arm, and I flinch.
"Where where you last night?" He asks, his brown eyes full of concern.
"Oh, just you know, sleeping. Hard work being a bassist."
He giggles.
"Well, me and Mikey where having some fun last night," here he winks, "and if you ever want to join in, invitations open!" He smirks.
"N-no thanks. I don't, uh, swing that wa-, I m-mean uh, I h-have a girlfriend!" I stutter. The thought of women sickens me.
"Ok then." He replies, and heads into Ellen's room, smirking.
Thank god he doesn't guess I'm gay.

Yay! Another chapter beat and laid! Shout out to Anna Green for writing throam as this is more or less a parody of it, and Wham for being amazing, gay and writing a song called Careless whisper lmao :3

STAY TUNED 4 MORE