TEAR IN MY GLUE

That night, we took the plane from Chicago to New York City.
Pete  kept shooting me funny looks all day, and saying things like 'green', 'ogre', 'milk', and 'bathtub' to the crew.
I think he may know, I hope not. I am sure he was not in the room, I am sure I saw Mikey. I am paranoid. Every step I take, every move I make, every breath I take, I feel like Pete Wentz is watching me. I am to scared to sit on the aeroplane, so I seek Shreck my liver, for comfort.
"What is it, beb?" Asks Shreck, in his husky Scottish accent.
"Oh Shreck!" I weap "I am too scared to go on the plane! Not after...LAST NITE!!1!1!"
He holds me close. "It's ok, laddy, I have a plan".

That night, I follow the crew, but when everyone heads in the plane, in pull out the ladder Shreck gave me, and climbed up on top of the plane, where my lover awaits. It is windy, but Shreck superglues us onto the plane. He calls it "special onion paste". It smells his seamen.
I can see Ellen holding hands with Portia. Trick of the light. Mikey kisses Pete. Seeing things. Simon Cowell fucks Louis Walshe. Hallucinations. Freddie and Elton sit close together, Elton in his white suit, Freddie in his dress. I can see Elton has fallen asleep, and Freddie has put a bedazzled hand around him. Close friendship.
Shreck kisses me as the aeroplane takes off, flying to New York. A tear rolls out of my eye, having to do this so no one will know I'm gay, tragic.
I am having a flashback, about when I tried to tell my mammy I was a... a... a GAY.
I thought of many things, such as "hey mum, guess what I like up my bum!" Or "I jacked off to Chris Pratt in the shower last night", before settling on, "I'm gay gay gay, I like long big cocks." She smiled and said "ok sweaty :)) I love and accept you! :)))))" but I could tell she was lying. She is homohobic. So I ran away, as fast as I could, to a shabby apartment, where, living below me, where two men in their late teens, best friends, called Mikey Way and Pete Wentz. They gave me milk and soap when I was in need, and in return I gave them singing lessons. Little did I know, Pete would become the lead singer in my band. I met Ellen in a coffee shop, playing finger piano on her iPhone, while petting a cat and wearing a snap back. She was hired we had a bass player, a singer, and a pianist, but we wear in kneed of a drummer. One night, I snuck into a gay bar, and in the bathroom a met a man in sunglasses who looked pretty groovy. I said "are you gay?" he laughed, which is straight people for "no lol", I think. I said "do you play drums?" He said "no I okay guitar." I said "be in my band?" He nodded, and took me to his house, where is best friend Freddie Mercury lay sleeping. "He plays drums!" Said Elton John.
I had a band.
The flight nears New York, and I could see the Statue of Liberty. Liberty. Something I have never known. I turn to Shreck and we kiss. He pulls out of a bar of soap, and muscles up with his fingers. I wimper, and he eats it. "Oh Shreck" I say. "No one can know."

Sorry that it's been a while, I just have lots of school ugh