YOUNG POTATOES

Shortly after we landed the plane, we went straight to do souncheck for our first show tonight.

In the van, Louis was asking us if we had any requests for our journey.
"I want sunglasses and blue smarties, with blue washed off." Says Elton.

"I want a cat sweater and a Taylor Swfit album, preferably Red." Says Ellen.

"I want eyeliner, and lots of lube" says Pete, winking at his 'good friend' Mikey. Ugh, slutty heterosexuals.

"I would like lots of whiskey and painkillers" says Freddie, looking at his sparkely high heels.

"And you, Brent?" Asks Louis.
"Shreck" I mumble.
"What??!?!!" Asks Louis again.
"Nothing" i say. "Nothing at all"
I make my way off the bus, and into the concert, the band following me.
I miss Shreck.

As I tune my bass, Louis and Ellen come up to me.
"Brent, we've decided to dress up tonight"
I look at her.
She is wearing a brown sack, hat and boots.
"We're going to be potatoes! It was Louis's idea! I think it could work!"

I think she's mad.

She hands me a sack, some boots and a hat. I make my way over to the dressing room to out it on. Freddie and Elton are helping the guitar techs with the musical instruments, Pete and Mikey are nowhere to be found.
Proboly off drinking.
I put on the costume and sigh.

~*later*~

"Hello Chicago! We are Brent Wilson and the Onions!" Freddie shouts from behind his drums, the croud goes wild.
"And we're WILD! We're like-YOUNG POTATOES!!!"
The croud screams again.

I miss Shreck.

Ps- dosn't Jedward remind of Beebo? Just a bit?