STRANGE LOVE

Brent was kneeling in the bathtub, a towel under his hands and knees.
He craned his neck to look at Shreck behind him.
"Don't crane your neck, my precious onion, swan your neck, like the beauty you are.
This made Brent blush, "oh Shreck, you know all the right things to say." And he began to hum all the small things, just like he did in chapter 1 :,)
Shreck chuckled, and picked up the pint of milk, uncapped it, and began to pour a little bit down his lover's asshole.
"Oh-oh Shreck." said Brent, with so much emotion in his voice.
Shreck gave Brent a sexy smirk that sent little shivers of homosexuality down Brent Wilson's little gay spine.

Shreck tipped forward the milk bottle, spilling more and more down Brent's ass.
"Oo-oo-oo" said Brent, loving it but also secretly hating it because it felt weird af.
Shreck grinned, and lowerd his 20-inch-dick into Brent.
"W-what the fuck, babe?' Yelled Brent sexually "in chapter 3, your dick was TEN inches long!"
"But Brent-kun, on my way back from Tesco, I bought some 'grow-it-big-cream'! I guess it's working" said Shreck, kissing Brent's eyelids.

BANG

The bathroom door was flung open, and in walked none other than a very naked Pete Wentz, and his also naked 'friend' Mikey Way
"Oh man" said Pete kissing Mikey "get me out of my mind...get you out of those clothes"

Brent and Shreck were HORRIFED!!!! Quickly, Shreck closed the shower curtain, and lay on the bottom of the tub, alongside Brent and the milk, both of them not making a sound.
What if Pete and Mikey found them??? Then they would know that Brent was a fag, and tell everyone. Brent thought this thought, and began to cri.
Shreck hushed him, and pressed his milky body up against Brent's equally milky body.

Pete began to kiss Mikey deeper, deeper than he had ever kissed him before, deeper than their love for one another, deeper than that 'bottomless' pit that Spongebob falls into in that one episode (oh, come on, , you've deffiently seen it).
"Oh Pete, my bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee,
the more I have, for both are infinite." Moaned Mikey, snogging Pete.
Pete grabbed Mikey's Micky and tugged on it gently, as Mikey moaned and fell into Pete. The two of them crashed into the bath tub, and brought the shower curtain down on their heads. "Pete, oh Pete, wherefore art thou Pete!" Exclaimed Mikey, licking Petes ding-dong.
"Mmmm-mmmm-mmmmmm" said Pete, like a white American woman on a yoghurt ad.
Pete pinned Mikey down, and pushed his dick into Mickey's ass, causing Mikey to fall down again, this time landing on Shreck and Brent, who were quite shocked.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" screamed Mikey, jumping up, out of the tub.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Screamed Pete, detaching him self from Mikey.
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Screamed Brent and Shreck, leaping up.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" Screamed the milk bottle, HORRIFED by the going-ones that happend in hotels at 3am. That poor milk bottle.

Pete and Mikey fell backwards into the towel rack, and as a result got smothered in towels, leaving Brent and Shreck enough time to leap up, and run out of the bathroom, naked and clutching an empty milk carton.

Mikey and Pete stood up, both feeling extremely confused.
"Well, babe, there goes our night of passion" says Pete, shaking his head, and looking at his deflated micky.
"It wasn't my fault! There was somebody in the tub!" Said Mikey indigently.
"Hey, hey, I never said it was, baby" said Pete, kissing Mikey softly.
It was hella true. He never said it was.
"We shouldn't have tried to fuck on the bathroom sink, even though it was nice when your hands fell in my hair" said Pete, shaking his head.
"Why don't we go in here?" Said Mikey seductivly, pulling Pete by his shirt into the bedroom.
"O-ok" said Pete blushing. "I'm not wearing a shir-" but he was cut off by Mikey, shifting him good and proper.

Brent and Shreck stood outside the room, panicking.
"Who was that, my moon prince?" Asked Brent, clutching Shreck.
"I think Pete and a woman, fair love" replied Brent lovingly.
"Wait- I thought that was Mikey though?" Said Brent, confused.
"I don't know. It deffently wasn't both, because neither are gay" replied Shreck naively.
"Oh, ok, sweaty" said Brent."Let's go get some clothes."
And so, once again, the two *~gay~* lovers ran down the hallways, giggling like a pack of schoolgirls.

STAY TUNED FOR MOR EPIC LOV!!!

Lol I hope u all liked it, and btw I've started a 'vury sexah teanage muteng ninjaa tutlez fanfic!!!!!!!' Yous should all read it, tbh.
Happy 10th Fever anniversary!!!