MY FRIENDS KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THE DARK

"Ryan! Ryan! Full my glass up!" Laughs Elton, as Ryan the barman fills up his glass once more.
"Brendon! Brendon! Fill my ass up!" Yells Pete, as Mikey hits him round the head with a silk handkerchief, (Mikey didn't actually own a silk handkerchief, so he used a cricket bat instead)
Brendon laughs loudly. "Hahahahahha sorry but I fill up RYANS ass"

Elton, Freddie, Mikey, Ryan, Pete and Brendon all burst out laughing, except for Pete, beacause his bf knocked him out.

"Hey guys!" Shouted Ellen, returning from the bathroom, her girlfriend in tow.
"Where's Brent???"

"Dunno!" Said Pete waking up, and sucking Mikeys dick.

"Probs doesn't wanna come gay bars!" Giggled Freddie, using his sparkly high heel to light his fag with.

"Yeh probs lmao" giggled Elton.

"Brent? You mean the guy that plays bass?" Says Brendon, leaning forward.

"Yup!" Says Pete. "Shitty bass player!" He and Mikey laugh.

"Well, I'm not saying anything, but my friend Sarah and her girlfriend Megan where eating chicken in a diner for the blind called the blind diner, and they say that they saw Brent and another man eating food together!' Says Brendon, eyes growing huge.

"WOW! BABE! Your eyes just grew, like, a meter in size!" Shrieks Ryan.

"Omg no Ryan it's just a figure of speech jfc!" Says Brendon, snogging his bf, and putting soap into his pockets.

"Hang on a minuet!" Says Portia, Ellen's girlfriend, "If Sarah and Megan are blind, then now come they saw Brent???"

"Cuz they're not blind! Duh! Says Brendon, pouring milk into a glass, and mixing it with soap. "They just go there because they like the chicken!"

"Oh right." Says Portia.

There is an awkward silence. Suddenly-

"Ryan! Ryan! How bout u fill my ass up?" Yells Pete again, and this time Elton hits him over the head with the 'silk hankechief'. Everyone bursts out laughing!

Yay! Another chapter done! Shout out to @nohomoweekes AKA Bowiefucker101 luv ya!