A LITTLE LESS WRESTLING MATCH A LITTLE MORE "FUCK ME"

That night we play another show, I slam down on my bass, and wink at Shreck, my 10-foot tall sweatheart, who stands in the wings.
Ellen leans over at me during one of Elton John's guitar solos, "who are you winking at?" She yells at me.
I pretend I can't hear her.

After the show, we all go backstage, and head off with our respective friends.
Ellen heads off to bed, Pete drags Mikey into a bathroom, and Elton and Freddie go off with a group of random men.

As soon as they are gone, I say
"You can come out now, my love monster"

Shreck emerges from under the table, like a bear coming out of hibernation.
He kisses me, a desperate needy kiss. It was needier than an annoying child.
"Oh Shreck" I moan into is meaty lips.
"Oh Brent!" He mumbles into my greasy face.
He tastes like onions. God I love it.

Shreck leans closer.
"Let's go somewhere more... discreet." He gives me slow, seductive wink, and pulls me towards the hotel, which is across the road.
All the fans have gone, so we are private, we sneak into the hotel, and overhear a conversation a young boy is having with the receptionist.
"He's my Dad! Honestly!" Says the boy.
"Well, what's his name?" Asks the man at the desk.
"Uh..uh.. Ryan Rose? George Ross? Ryan Ross? Please! He's my Dad!" Pleads the boy.
"No!" Says the man at the desk
"Tell him it's me! Tell him it's Sisky! I'm his son!"

Shreck and I roll our eyes and sigh, and then head off to the hotel room. He grabs my ass, and whispers, "oh Brent, you're my onion" I shudder at his touch, and enter the room.

I stop dead

Freddie Mercury, Elton John, Pete Wentz, Mikey Way, Louis Walshe The Basterd, Simon Cowell, and many other men are all wrestling naked in the room.
My eyes grow wide, and I take a step back.
"Babe, your eyes just grew huge! He says, in his sexy Scottish accent.
"N-no it's just a figure of speech." I stammer, still looking at the "wrestling match".
All these heterosexuals, showing off their masculinity, giving out blowjobs like cheap cigars, trying  to be gay to fit in, when in fact they know nought of gay sex.

Tears well in my eyes, and I clutch Shreck, but it is too late. Pete sees me. He winks, and beckons me over. I don't want to wrestle with these hetero men, they might turn me on, and I would be embarrassed if they found out I was a homosexual. Shreck hides behind me, even though he is twice my height and width, and the two of us stumble out of the room.

"B-Brent... Did they see us?" Shreck asks me, trembling.
I hold him close. "I don't know if they saw us, but if they did, I know my career would be over! These masculine heteros would never be in the band with a faggot like me!" I say, and burst into tears.
Loud moans escape the room, and Shreck closes the door.
"Don't call yourself a faggot, laddy' he says. "I have something that will cheer you up."

Shreck leads me into my hotel room, and puts me in the bathroom. "I'll be back" he smirks.

And he does come back.

With a pint of milk.

DUN DUN DUN! What will happen *wiggles eyebrows* have fun kneeling in the bathtub, Brent.
Lmao

I bet Pete had fun in his orgy hah- I mean wrestling sorry. I bet Pete had fun wrestling lmao

I hope u all got the throam ref honestly I'm such trash tbh