Chapter 11

Important note:
Thanks for reading my book guys. It really means a lot to me. But do you know what is invaluable to me?  Your votes and comments😩
Show some love guys😭
Don't forget to do them💮
Enjoy!!

Third Person POV

   Monday morning quickly came and Elio rushed into Adrianna's room to wake her up.
"Wake up sleepy head!!!! Wakeyyy wakeyyyy!!" He hit her head with a pillow and she snapped her head up.
She picked up a pillow beside her and hit his stomach.
"Get out sucker!!!!"

     Soon enough, feathers were all over the place. They fell back on the bed laughing.
Elio got up from the bed and dragged Adrianna up.
"School starts in less than an hour. Father wouldn't appreciate you getting to school late".

    Adrianna's eyes widened and she quickly rushed into the bathroom. Elio also left to get ready.

    Adrianna settled on a sweat shirt and boyfriend jeans and came down. They were all having breakfast so she took her seat. Alessandro stood up and gave her a peck on her temple surprising her. A big smile took over her face which made the others do the same.
   "How was your night everybody? So you all know the rules. No trouble at school and Adrianna should never be left alone. You must always come home with her. If there are any issues, report to either I or Armando immediately". The boys replied with a yes and they all continued eating.

    Once they were done, Adrianna followed the twins to the garage and entered the car with them.

   After a while, they arrived at school. They came down and walked into the school. Elio took a hold of Adrianna's hand as the students in the hallway stopped what they were doing and focused on their every move. The crowd of students parted to make way for them. Adrianna almost wanted to laugh at the fact that they were being treated like royalty.

   The whispers among the students started soon enough. They were all directed towards her unsurprisingly.

Who is she?

Look at her eyes

She looks a little bit scary

Why is she with them?

He is even holding her hand

   Adrianna settled for ignoring their comments. She simply gave them a calm smile which made her look even scarier. She was even tempted to laugh at their expressions.

   Emiliano took her to the secretary's office to get her things while Elio went to class. They stopped in front of the desk and a blonde haired petite woman sat there focused on what was on the screen in front of her.

   Adrianna cleared her throat to get the woman's attention. She looked up at them and immediately she saw Emiliano, she put on a fake smile even though it was obvious that she was terrified.

  "Good morning. I'm here to collect my things"

  "oh.. Oh.. Okay. Umm...what's your name?". The woman diverted her attention to the computer in front of her.

"Adrianna Romero". Emiliano answered on her behalf. Adrianna passed him a look and dismissed it.
At the mention of the last name, the woman's lips parted slightly. She hurriedly gave Adrianna her locker code and class schedule.

   Adrianna muttered thanks and walked out of the room. At this point, she wondered who her brothers really were. Everyone treated them like royalty and were scared of them. The bell rang bringing her out of her thoughts.

   Emiliano had left for his own class while she was in her thoughts  so she was left to find her class on her own. She checked her schedule and realized she had English for first period. Approaching someone for help was kind of out of the question. She tried to locate the homeroom and after about 10 minutes she found the class.