Chapter 34

Second update here! Enjoy and vote! Second one is a must y'all💖 it's quite shorter but whatever

Lily's pov

     I skip down the hall happily because my bestie and soon-to-be godchildren are back. I cannot wait to start decorating the nursery and shopping for them. Oh! They would be so spoiled. I am going to be their favorite aunt. Well, only aunt but whatever.
    "You knew, didn't you?!". That halts me in my tracks. That is Elio's voice.

    The voice came from the room by my right side. The door is closed so I can't tell who he is talking to. I press my ear to the door out of curiosity.

    "I am sorry, Elio. I didn't mean to. You can have her". That's Emiliano. But who are they talking about? They said curiosity killed the cat but whatever mehn.

    "Do you think she's a toy that you can give away anytime? You knew I liked her yet you went after her without caring. Must you take everything?! "

     Who the fuck are they talking about? Could it be? No. No, it can't be.

    "I am sorry, Elio. I really like her and she likes me too anyways. You can have her once I loose interest ". He says the last part in a bored tone.

   I let out a gasp. So I'm just a hobby for him to pass time! Elio likes me?!

   I resist the urge to barge into the room and scratch his damn face out.
   "So you are just going to be with her whenever she piques your interest and dump her when she doesn't? Have you ever even considered her feelings and the fact that your little sister loves her more than anything?! You are an asshole. I wonder what she saw in your horrible ass. I really thought you would have changed after Claire -"

    "Don't you dare mention her name again! Claire doesn't have any business in this conversation. What a good brother you are rubbing my past in my face".

    "I don't care anymore. But u promise you, if you hurt her. If you so much as make her shed tears, I will hurt you in so many ways you won't be able to fathom". Elio's deadly tone resonates in the walls of the room sending shivers down my spine. Although, my heart warms at the fact that he cares and likes me even though I can't reciprocate the feeling.

      "I didn't face her to like me and moreover, I can't stop my heart from getting bored eventually. You can try your luck with her though. Take her off my hands, if you can".

     "Alright then, may the best man win". Elio concludes with a calmer voice.

     Before they see me and I break down here, I run to my room and lock the door.
     I slip down to the floor, my back against the door and my hand on my mouth to stifle my sobs.

     Everything has been a joke to him. I don't mean anything to him. How the fuck is it that the first time I like someone, the person plays with my heart. I am just a hobby! So he has been playing with my heart all along.

    Well, I am Lilian and he messed with the wrong bitch. Two can definitely play that game.
     I just feel really bad for Elio. He really likes me but I can't return it. He is also trying to still look out for me even after everything.

I am coming for you, Emiliano.

        *                       *                      *

    I head out to the living room because I am really craving some hours of Harlem and ice-cream. Ughhhhh!
   That would really improve my mood.

      I take out my tub of chocolate chip ice-cream with a medium sized spoon and chocolate syrup with some sprinkles of course. Don't blame me! I can't be hurting and hungry at the same time. I need strength to cry. And I love chocolate so damn much.  Arrest me!

     I walk into the living room but halt in my tracks when I see Elio sitting on the couch. Part of me wants to just go back upstairs, the other part wants to just forget about all this drama for a while. Well, I choose the latter. No man is coming in between I and my show.

    I take the remote from the table not caring about whatever he has on. I pick Harlem and settle down on the couch beside him.
   I can feel his piercing gaze on me but I pretended like I didn't give a damn. I'm even surprised that he hasn't said anything about his show.

    Whatever.
I tune out everything and start watching my show with my ice-cream. I really needed this mehn.

     Shoniqua is my favorite character. She's so funny, real and always really ready to tell people the truth. She's like Renee from Run the world except Renee is more brutal with her words. But I relate more to Megan good's character anyways.

    "Lily". Oh no. There goes my movie therapy. What does he want now? Probably wants to complain about the movie.

    "Yes?". I flash him a small smile. That's the most I can pull off y'all. It's their fault I'm in a bitchy ass mood. Tch.

    "I am sorry for distracting you. I just  wanted to ask you a question". Okay, that has me curious now. I pause the show and move closer to him. He takes that as his cue to continue.

    "I want to take you out. Tomorrow by 8pm. You down? ".

    I blink profusely trying to process what I just heard. I remember everything I heard and a sickly smile takes over my face. Instead of answering, I move closer to him and hold his face.

    I sight Emiliano near the kitchen staring at us. Lord knows how long he has been standing there. Well, works for me.

    Without warning, I smash my lips on his pulling his shirt  towards me. He recovers real quick because he pulls me closer to him leaving no space between us. His lips are so soft. He starts nibbling on my lower lip seeking for more entrance. I moan into his mouth starting to feel really hot and wanting more. Unfortunately, he pulls away.

   "If we don't stop now, I don't know what I would do to you". He groans with desire and lust swirling in his eyes. I lightly chuckle.

    "Well, if you haven't understood yet,  I don't mind going on that date tomorrow". I look towards the direction I had seen Emiliano earlier and surprisingly he is still there. The hurt swirling in his eyes are very obvious. That's good.

I have just begun.

AN:

    Well, I didn't see this coming mehn😩 Lily is out for blood and she is now my favorite officially! Who is yours? Also, would you guys want me to show more of the others' lives?  Tell me in the comments and stop being a ghost.
Anyways, I believe you can see that little star right at the bottom.
Yes that one
Tap on it!
Thank you 💖
Follow too🙄
Boobaiii
Also happy easter y'all (in advance anyways)