Chapter 23

Author's note :

  Hey guys! Thank you so much for 3k reads! This chapter will consist of Angelo and Dante's pov. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow moi 🙊
Enjoy!

Angelo's Pov

    I don't remember the last time I slept for 6 hours straight. I have been too busy trying to run tests on Adrianna's blood.

   I am close to cracking this. Something is terribly wrong with her blood components and I'm scared it may start affecting her soon.

   I prepare myself for the last possible test that has the highest probability of showing me significant results.

  I put on my gloves and insert the test tube into the machine. I set a timer for 30 minutes and switch on the machine. I exit the room and go into the kitchen.

  The living room doors opens and Adrianna comes in looking lost. The faraway look in her eyes scares me.  I pour two cups of coffee and walk up to her.

  "Adri, come here". I say in the most gentle voice I can muster. She looks up and blinks as if she was seeing me for the first time. She takes two steps forward and I extend one cup to her.

I take her right hand and lead her to the sofa. I really want to know who made my baby sister like this. She almost never cries. The tears in her eyes make my blood boil.

  "Hey love. Are you feeling better now? ". I gently rub her arm.  She looks at me again and opens her mouth as if to say something and closes it again. She nods her head. As I am about to ask her the real question bothering me, my timer goes off.

   I give her a kiss on the forehead making a mental note to come to her right after checking the results.

  I rush back to my lab and lock the door behind me. I take the test tube out and look at the results.

  The result knocks out the air in my lungs. I steady myself with the chair and sit down to stabilize myself.

  This is really horrible. I need to tell father soon. The worst part is that we can't do anything about it.

  But if we can find the scientist that experimented on her, there might be a way out.

Dante's Pov:

   I fucked up! I fucked up real bad. I run my hands through my hair frantically. For the first time in a long time, I feel like crying my heart out. I want to destroy everything!

   How could I do that to her? I wanted nothing more than to lift her high and kiss her all over. I was so happy but I couldn't show it. I also want to be with my baby.

My baby
I am going to be a dad. I want a little girl so bad. But what could Adri be going through right now? I hope she is fine. I wanted to tell her that I love her and I'm here for her.

  But I can't do that. I don't have the power to. If my father finds out about her, he will use her to get what he wants.

  They will find out sooner or later but for now, I need to buy us some time. I don't know if I will be able to keep up this facade for much longer.

  She means too much to me. I want to take care of her. Have her wake up next to me. With my head on her belly. I love her and I can't deny it anymore. I want her so bad.

Author's note :
Hey loves! We are on our way to 4k!!!!!!!
I'm screaming y'all!
Thank you so much😁
I know this chapter has been stalled and it is short but please bear with my laziness
I love y'all
Byeee💗
Don't forget to vote and comment!
BTW I sell scrunchies
So if u are looking to start your scrunchie business, you can hit me up💗