𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭#𝟏

*Warning* This story will contain mentions of eating disorders, self harm and mature content. Be advised.

•••••

"Hey, Jasmine! How are you?" Her friend Leslie greeted the other girl who in return gave her a hug.

"I am great Les, what about you? Should we go sit down?" She asked Leslie nodded as they both went towards a free booth in the coffee cafe.

Jasmine and Leslie had been friends since high school and hadn't met each other in a year so Jasmine had called her friend for a meet-up.

"I am doing good, thanks for asking. Anyways, how's the university going? I heard you got 2nd place. That's amazing congrats!" Jasmine smiled and nodded sheepishly. She had worked hard in her first year and it really paid off.

"Thank you, that's sweet of you," she thanked her friend as they both decided to order some coffee and club sandwiches.

"What about you? How's college going for you?" Jasmine asked Leslie who for a moment rolled her eyes but poor Jasmine failed to notice her intentions.

"It's great for me. You know I made great friends and now I've decided to date too," she exclaimed proudly and Jasmine smiled at her friend.

"Wow that's amazing," she spoke, and just when Leslie was about to talk Jasmine's phone rang. Leslie noticed the caller as "Baby💖" making her cheeks burn in jealousy.

"Oh I have to get this," she said with so much awe as if she was in love. Leslie nodded but rolled her eyes internally when she heard their love talk.

"So she's still with that hot dude?" She thought to herself as Jasmine was busy talking on the phone.

"Alright baby, I'll talk later," Jasmine turned her phone off and gave Leslie an apologetic smile who was busy on her phone.

"Sorry about that. Hunter is always making sure I am okay. Anyways, should we eat?" She asked as the food had already arrived.

Hunter was their friend since high school but everyone was jealous of their relationship because he was a very hot handsome guy plus he was super popular.

"So you're still with Hunter?" Leslie asked in a taunting way, ignoring her friend's question and drinking her coffee.

"Oh yeah. We've been together since," she spoke with love and ate her sandwich as Leslie nodded slowly. She couldn't believe Jasmine was with a handsome man but failed to realize how crap her thoughts were.

"Hmm, I didn't know he would date you. I mean no offense but he's out of your league," she spoke, shrugging her shoulder and eating her food, completely showing that she was not being mean.

Jasmine stared at her as her smile immediately dropped. She felt insecure all of a sudden.

"What does that mean?" Jasmine asked in a small voice, she felt as if those horrible years had come back. She was confused as to why Leslie would ask that.

"Look, he's super hot and handsome. While you know, you're not exactly his type. People would starve themselves to be in your place. While looking at you, you're so chubby and you eat so much. Do you think he likes that? Probably not," she said everything in one line making Jasmine's heart beat faster. Her breathing was labored and her eyes closed on their own. Leslie smirked, shaking her head.

"Anyways, my sister's calling me. I got to go. See you later," she said, standing up and leaving the booth as Jasmine could not comprehend her words.

Was it true? Did Hunter feel that way about her? Were all her friends from high school right? Was everything Hunter ever said to her a lie?

She wiped her tears and called the waiter to pay the bill.

"Ma'am, do you want to pack your sandwiches?" The waiter asked and Jasmine shook her head leaving the café immediately.

Her eyes filled with tears again.

But she would prove to these people that she deserved Hunter. After all, she affects his fame, she's fat and weird, and no famous person wants his girlfriend to look that way.

Jasmine called a cab and went straight home. She knew Hunter would be home so it would be easy to lie to him that she had eaten dinner. Arriving home, she unlocked the door and went inside to see Hunter in the living room watching Netflix.

"Hey, my love! I am seeing you after 2 hours, I missed you so much!" He exclaimed excitedly whereas Jasmine gave a forceful smile hugging him back and sighing.

"Yeah, I missed you too," she spoke and pulled away before pushing him slightly away so she could go change.

"I am going to go shower," she told him not paying attention to him, and left, leaving a confused Hunter. She would always talk about her day before anything but today she was super quiet. Did something happen? And again, if anything did happen, she would talk to him but maybe she wasn't feeling well.

Fast forward to the morning, Hunter had to leave for a shoot so it would be easy to lie to him.

Jasmine made breakfast for Hunter while he hurriedly ate and kissed her head before leaving immediately.

She sighed and drank water. This would be her diet. Drinking water when she's hungry and 1 slice of toast if she feels more hungry but she would not give in.

Looking at her stretch marks on her stomach, she sobbed quietly. She felt disgusted with herself. How could Hunter love her? She had marks on her thighs and stomach, she had rolls on her belly and her breasts even had marks.

She had an eating disorder when she was younger and it was very difficult for her to eat. Now it all came back. She was okay but is she now?

"No, I will prove to him that I am worthy of him. I will prove it to everyone," she said to herself and wiped her tears before going towards their home gym and exercising.

Jasmine noticed how quickly she was feeling tired but she didn't stop henceforth.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed.

I'll post the next part after 5+ votes so I can know people are enjoying.

See ya!

xoxo

-lily