𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐬 - 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭

...

The sunlight streamed through the gold drapes, casting a beautiful shine on the couple lying on the bed in each other's arms. Damiano's arm was wrapped around Laura's waist while she was holding his arm for comfort.

His eyes unveiled as he glanced toward a figure pressed tightly on his chest. He smiled and caressed her hair before placing a kiss on her head making her stir a little.

"Good morning," He greeted her with his groggy voice as she whined and scrunched her nose in discomfort. "Don't you want to wake up?"

"No, I want to sleep." He chuckled at her reply because he knew she hated mornings. But he had a different idea in his mind.

He placed his lips on her neck, trailing his kisses towards her eyes as her mouth released a light moan. He knew she was still sleepy so he would wake her up in a different style.

His hands reached inside the crop top she was wearing as her body reacted to his touch. She whimpered softly when his fingertips crossed her bare nipples, twisting them around in his fingers.

He looked up into her eyes but when he noticed them still closed, he smirked and kept painting his masterpiece of hickeys on her neck.

When she hadn't responded much, Damiano took off the shirt she was wearing and gave a glance towards her bare body. Her nipples were perked up because of his touch and her cheeks were slightly turned pink.

"Fuck, your body is so beautiful just like you." She opened her eyes a bit when she felt his words making her smile shyly.

"So you like me praising you hmm?" He inquired with a grin as she closed her eyes, biting her lip seductively making him groan.

"Don't do that." His voice came out harsher but low as she gulped, staring at him, with her upper body naked.

Pushing her on the bed, he hovered above her as she gasped from the sudden change in position. Her hands were now pinned over her as he took off her panties in a second. The cold air stirred over her skin making her shiver slightly as he stared down at her.

He pressed his lips onto hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer. His tongue explored her mouth delicately as they made out like there was no tomorrow while he pushed his core into her sex. A moan escaped her lips as she pulled away from him only for him to kiss her again.

Her hand rested on his head, pushing him further into her mouth as butterflies retracted inside her belly when she felt his hand on her waist.

"May I?" He asked quietly, pulling away from her as she nodded before his fingers touched her soaked core, jolting Laura immediately.

Damiano loved how she reacted to his touch. "Are you comfortable?" She smiled and bobbed her head but that's not what he wanted.

"Give me an answer," He demanded with a gruff tone making her gulp.

"Yes." He felt satisfied by her reply as his fingers entered inside her wet pussy, playing with her soaked clit.

"Oh God," A moan elicited from her as his magical fingers did wonders inside her body. Her back arched when he moved his fingers in and out and wet noises were heard inside the room.

His bites on her neck were hard and tempting as his fingers moved in a circular motion making her feel like she was in heaven already.

He pulled his fingers out, making her whine. "You're only coming when I'm inside you." His words were rushed as he took off his shirt and boxers.

She stared at his 8-inch cock in anticipation as his pre-cum leaked out. He pumped himself before placing himself outside her pussy, teasing her further.

"Just fuck me already!" She yelled in frustration making him surprised but he chuckled and pushed himself inside her.

"Ooh feisty, I like that." Her arms made their way to his neck and she pulled him down for a kiss. The kiss turned sloppy as they were busy relishing each other's bodies.

He thrust into her slowly and both of them moaned at the amazing feeling as her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Fuck Damiano." Her voice came out weary as she closed her eyes. Damiano watched as her breasts jiggled each time he pounded into her slowly.

"God, you moaning my name is the best thing I've heard in my life." He pressed his lips onto her again as Laura's cries were heard in the whole room.

Her nails dug into his biceps every time he would touch her g-spot but Damiano didn't care. He loved being inside her.

Her head was thrown back as her back arched, nearing an orgasm already. He fucked her much more harshly, making her curl her toes in pleasure and her eyes roll back.

"Fuck, I want to cum," She moaned breathlessly as Damiano kept his poundings harder. His hands gripped her waist and opened her legs further apart.

"Come my wifey." A loud scream erupted from her as she released.

Her vision turned white for a moment as she processed the toe-curling orgasm. He spilled inside her with a groan and kept thrusting until his hips turned sloppier before pulling out of her.

They stayed in silence for a few minutes as Damiano pulled off of her and glanced at Laura's body. Her chest heaved up and down and her cheeks had tear stains.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," He mumbled and wiped her eyes with his thumb, placing a light sweet kiss onto her lips making her smile softly.

"It's okay," She replied timidly before closing her eyes with a sigh. "I love you."

"I love you as well, wifey. I don't think I've ever loved anyone as much as I love you. You mean everything to me." She smiled as tears filled her eyes again. She felt happy and overwhelmed.

"Best morning sex." Damiano chuckled and pulled her onto his chest as she smiled, wrapping herself with the blanket and his arms.

They both shared light kisses throughout the day, just goofing around and cuddling each other.

"Do you think the maids heard everything?" She asked after a while with a concerned look.

"As they should. They should know I belong to you." 

The End

A/N 

Ahhh I took so long to update this and honestly, I don't think it's my best work cuz I think it's short but I hope you enjoyed reading. I may write a Christmas related story too. 

Please check out my other books too and follow me on Instagram. Link available in bio. 

Anyways, vote and comment! 

See ya'll soon! 

xoxo 

-lily