𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭#𝟐

(Continued)

Jasmine had stayed up all night to finish her assignments while Hunter had gone to another shoot.

It has been 2 weeks of Jasmine's bad diet to make herself slim. Every day she would feel horrible for the way she looked, she had problems with how she looked in High School but it had been better ever since she had met Hunter.

Hunter was a husband type. He would take care of her like no other man had done. Of course, they had been dating ever since they were 16 & 18 and now after 5 years, nothing had changed. Hunter was the same old sweet hubby type while Jasmine was the shy reserved student in her university.

"Hey love, I'll be early today. We'll go out to eat. No excuses. Bye, love you<3"

Jasmine saw the message and smiled tiredly looking at the clock which showed 6:30 pm. She had been ignoring meals and now she knew there was no going back.

She knew Hunter would suspect something if he saw her not eating anything in front of him. Sighing, she got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom to shower.

Taking off her sweatshirt, she saw her body. She definitely looks sunken in. Her stomach was inside now and her thighs were less fat. She smiled knowing she was making progress as she moved towards the cabin to turn on the shower.

After showering and wearing her new clothes, she started doing her makeup. Not too dark and not too light, she was finally done after an hour or so.

Just then, Hunter messaged her that he was outside. She quickly took her purse and stuffed her wallet and lipstick inside before leaving her room. But as this quick movement happened, she felt dizzy making her stop in her tracks.

She closed her eyes as she stood near the stairs and held onto the railing.

"Ms. Jasmine, are you alright?" A maid asked as Jasmine opened her eyes and smiled weakly at her.

"Yeah, I am okay. I was about to slip. Don't worry," she reassured her but the maid wasn't very convinced yet she let it go.

Jasmine went outside to see a Mercedes Benz waiting for her. She sat inside and the driver told her that he was supposed to drop her off at a restaurant to which she nodded.

She fixed a bit of her makeup and looked outside. She felt sleepy, she wanted to sleep but she knew if she did, then Hunter would cancel the date and that made her sad. He would do so much for her and she felt like she never did.

Around 15-20 minutes later, they arrived at the restaurant and it looked like it was a very expensive place. As soon as she opened the car door, a swarm of paparazzi gathered around her. She had forgotten her boyfriend was famous, how ironic.

The only reason they even followed her around would be if Hunter was with her or if Hunter was near her.

"Ms. Jasmine, you look great! Would you like to talk to us about your outfit?" One person asked as loads of cameras were put on her face.

"Is Mr. Hunter cheating on you?"

"He was seen with a girl!"

"The other girl was pregnant too! Is it his baby Ms. Jasmine?"

"Your fashion sense has gone to ground"

"Enough! Get away from her!" An enraged Hunter yelled from behind as the reporters started moving away and towards him before he pulled a nervous Jasmine out of the crowd.

"And leave," he yelled again, looking at his security. "Guards!" He grabbed Jasmine's hand.

He looked extremely handsome. His blonde hair was gelled to the side and him in his black suit made him look ethereal.

Hunter knew Jasmine would be super nervous and scared as even after so many years she was not used to this.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" He asked immediately as they entered inside. Basically, Hunter had booked the whole restaurant just for them.

She looked like she would have a panic attack, her face was confused and her hands were shaking. It was not just by the reporters but the questions they had asked her.

Was it true? Was Hunter really cheating on me? Did he get someone else pregnant? I am the worst, I am so fucking ugly! Was it Madeline that I saw him with 2 weeks ago? Oh God, she's so pretty while I am so ugly!

"Jasmine!" A loud voice startled her out of her thoughts as she looked at Hunter who was holding her shoulders. He noticed her bones sticking out of her area where she once had some more skin. Although at first, he thought that maybe it was the dress but he knew something was up.

"Sorry, you were not responding to me," he said concerned as she stared at him with no emotions. She felt like a burden at the moment.

"Let's go, I've ordered the chef to make-"

"Are you cheating on me?" She asked suddenly, not moving from her place making Hunter look at her confused. He stared at her face which showed how vulnerable she felt.

"What?" He asked, super confused and concerned as he looked down at her.

"Are you cheating on me?" She repeated her question. Hunter stared into her eyes as her eyes looked hollow, like nothing floated in them as if she had been feeling like this for a while.

"Where are you getting this from? And why do you think that?"

"Is Madeline pregnant? Is it your child?" She asked as Hunter sighed, closing his eyes. He knew what was up.

"Did you hear the public? They love to throw shit, my love, why are you believing them?" Jasmine let out a bitter chuckle as her eyes filled with unwanted tears.

"You've been coming home late, you've been getting suspicious texts from someone, you've been super busy! How can I not think you're cheating?!" Jasmine yelled, her eyes filling with tears and flowing down her face.

"Why would I cheat?! I told you I was on the shoots and I am a celebrity. If I don't go then we can't live in that house!" He yelled, he was frustrated too. He just wanted to spend time with her and all she could think was him cheating on her. Maybe, just maybe if he didn't yell.

"Oh, so it's my fault. I knew I was a burden. I am a burden to everyone! No one cares about me! Everyone thinks that and I am glad I got to know your true colors!" She yelled as Hunter looked away, running a hand through his hair. What made her even more mad was his lack of effort.

"Where are you getting this from Jasmine? Social media wants to ruin our relationship and I never called you a burden. This is my job, this is my passion," He said more calmly now. Knowing full well that Jasmine was someone he adored he could never think of giving her pain.

She was insecure and it hurt her that she couldn't ever feel confident about herself. When would she? Would she ever be able to post herself on social media without people commenting about her weight, height, belly rolls, or looks?

As she stared at him with her chest heaving up and down while he just closed his eyes, massaging his temples.

"Baby, look. You mean a lot to me. I would never cheat on you and I could never even think of doing that. I am sorry you have felt this way," he cupped her cheek and all she could do was stare ahead without moving her eyes which showed no emotions.

"Hey, are you listening?" He asked but again she never gave a response.

Instead, her eyes closed at her own accord and she collapsed in his arms.

A/N

What do you think will happen next?

Do you think Jasmine is overreacting?

Anyways 5+ votes for the next part!

xoxo

-lily