𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭#𝟏

Her eyes glazed with moisture as she stood near the park, witnessing a sight she never thought she'd ever see. She couldn't fathom the fact that he could ever do this but all she could do was stare in despair.

Lucy looked away when the mysterious woman's lips met the pretty boys as their laughter resonated in the area and they held onto each other. She had been ditched, again, yet she had trusted him.

She started walking back from the park as tears ran down her cheeks. No one would understand the aching in her heart and the way he had made it bleed.

Entering her and her older brother's apartment, she spotted him sitting in the living room and playing a PlayStation. Of course, he wasn't alone, he was with his hot best friend, Liam.

"Hey Luc, we ordered pizza earlier. I left some for you," Said Ethan from the couch he was sitting on.

"Okay," she replied in a low voice from the kitchen. Her mind was still clouded with his memories like a hurricane. Tears brimmed her eyes and she sniffled while taking a soda can out of the fridge.

"Hope it's okay that Liam's staying tonight. I know you have to study-" Ethan said as he entered the kitchen and spotted Lucy taking drinks out. But he ceased when he saw Lucy wiping her eyes making him confused.

"Hey, what's going on?" He inquired, moving closer to his sister and holding her hand.

"It's nothing," She responded and gave him a fraudulent smile while he sighed, knowing fully well that she was lying to him.

"I know something's going on. Come on tell me," he demanded in a soft voice, standing near her so he could comfort her.

"It's Mark," she whispered with a cry. "I saw him with a girl. They were making out."

"Oh Luc," he replied and pulled her into a hug. She broke down into his arms as he caressed her head and kissed her hair.

"It's okay Luc. He doesn't deserve you," he said to her as she nodded and pulled away from him with a smile. She really loved her brother as he was the only one who was there for her, always.

Their parents died in a car accident when she was only 11 and Ethan being 16, had to take the role of being a father to Lucy. As she was young, he took on a job and took care of her. It took a huge toll on her mental health and affected her studies a lot.

And even after 10 years, their relationship was really good and they both were very understanding towards each other.

"Yeah. You know even if we weren't in a relationship, he should've told me that he was seeing someone else. Not waste my time by waiting for him," She told him with an irritated pout on her face. She really wanted to murder him but she had self-control.

"It's fine. You'll find someone better," he replied as they both exited the kitchen and reached the living room where Liam sat, using his phone.

He looked back and gave a boyish smile towards Lucy who was left astonished by his handsome looks. She stared at him for a moment, Goddamn he's so beautiful, I wish I could kiss his dimples- wtf am I thinking?! I just got heartbroken and that's what's on my mind?

"Hey Lucy, hope you're good," he said to her as he took a popcorn and kept eating.

"Hey Liam and I'm fine," she responded, being uncanny on what to reply to him, maybe because she felt nervous.

They both set off towards their game while Lucy left the room with her heart beating really fast.

She reached her room and closed her door with a soft thud. Her mind was still vague about what she felt. Mark broke her heart but when she saw her brother's hot best friend, her heart couldn't stop beating loudly. What was going on?

A smile painted her lips when she remembered how he had smiled towards her. It was as if she felt butterflies because of him. That had never happened with Mark before, he had never been that sweet towards her.

With a beaming smile on her face, she went to take a shower. After being done, Lucy changed into some comfy sweatpants and only her panties as she knew her brother didn't mind and nobody really was at home.

Also, she had forgotten the fact that her brother's sexy ass best friend was still there.

•••

Lucy's eyes opened and she glanced towards the window where her blinds were still on the side, cascading the bright moonlight inside her room.

She sighed and studied the clock on the wall showing the time "10:30". Moving out of bed, she put her hair into a messy bun and left her room to eat something.

Approaching the kitchen, she turned on the light and opened the fridge. After not being satisfied with anything, she decided to cook some instant ramen.

Placing the pot with water on the stove, she waited for it to boil. As she looked away for a moment, a tired Liam popped into the kitchen as well making her gasp. And not just that, he was fucking shirtless.

"Oh hey, I didn't know you'd be up so late. Sorry for scaring you," He said to her with an apologetic smile as she just smiled back, putting her lips in a thin line.

"It's okay. I was just going to eat something," She replied to him as he nodded and moved towards the fridge, pulling out a water bottle.

Lucy moved her gaze away from his muscular body and focused herself back on her ramen.

After she was done adding the food to her bowl, she moved past the living room and towards the stairs.

She saw Liam sitting in the living room watching TV. Confused, she glanced around to see if Ethan was home but it looked like he wasn't.

"Isn't Ethan home?" She popped the question and Liam looked back at her. Woah, she's hot.

"Oh, his girlfriend wasn't feeling well so he is with her. And if you're wondering why I'm here, my apartment's being renovated and Ethan suggested I'd stay with you guys," he replied. "That's okay with you right?"

"Oh yeah, that's okay. Mind if I sit as well?"

"Sure."

"What're you watching?" She asked as Liam side glanced towards her which made him gulp. Why did her legs have to be bare? God, it's turning me on.

"Oh, nothing much. Just a show," he replied quickly and placed a couch pillow on his hardon, not wanting Lucy to notice anything.

Meanwhile, Lucy knew what was going on. She could feel him sweating which made her chuckle internally. She had no idea that wearing no pants would make him feel that way.

She placed the empty bowl on the coffee table beside them and moved closer to Liam.

"What's wrong?" She asked him teasingly as he sighed looking at her.

"You're doing this on purpose aren't you?" He asked annoyed as Lucy smirked and placed a hand on his thigh seductively.

"What? What do you mean?" She asked innocently and maneuvered adjacent to him.

"Okay, enough of this," He growled angrily, pulling her closer to him harshly and smashing his lips on hers in a greedy, ravenous kiss.

A/N

Sorry this part did not have smut. I will post the next part soon!

Please vote and comment.

xoxo

-lily