𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭

..

Lena's phone rang a few hours later and the caller ID showed Adrian's name.

"Doll, I'll be sending a car in about 30-45 minutes so you can come here. Nolan will pick you up." His voice sounded cold and intimidating which made Lena smirk. She loved this side of him.

"Okay, thanks." She replied before hesitating on her plan. "Daddy."

Her whisper made him sigh deeply before speaking as she smirked, she loved how he would get worked up because of her.

"Do not mess with me right now doll." He hung up the phone knowing she would try to entice him again, making her laugh. She knew the effect she had on him.

Getting up from the bed, she decided to shower and then get ready to meet him. She wanted to look best just for him, the only man she ever wanted.

After her short shower, she put on her robe and turned on a hair dryer.

Lena curled her hair slightly and smiled as she applied dark lipstick, perfect with her black bodycon dress.

She loved to seduce her man especially when he'd punish her.

"Oh fuck Adrian, that hurts!" She cried out with her arms above her head which were tied to the headboard.

"Well then you shouldn't have worn that red revealing dress which I was only supposed to see you in!" He thrust inside her harshly as she moaned loudly and moved up at his every movement.

Tears were running down her cheeks at the intense and powerful pounding. How did he have this much stamina? She thought.

"If you wanted me to stop, you'd have used your safe word." Speaking calmly he attached his lips to hers in a fierce kiss while she wrapped her legs around his waist to get him in even more.

After a while, they lay in bed quietly as Lena rested her head on Adrian's well-built chest.

"I'm sorry for going hard on you. I was just jealous." He mumbled after a while as Lena looked up at him with a smile. "He thought he could look at what's mine."

"It's okay." She chuckled, loving the way he was jealous, and placed her head back.

"Wear anything you like. I can fight." A proud smirk plastered on his lips as Lena chuckled.

They had a long night after that.

Well, that was one great sexy day spent together.

As she went down to the main gate and the guards opened it, a black Maserati SUV was waiting for her with Nolan, Adrian's driver inside.

A guard opened the door for her and she smiled towards him.

"Good morning ma'am." The driver greeted her as she entered and greeted him back.

Throughout the ride, she couldn't wait to meet her man, who she was in love with.

The sex aside, this man was everything a girl could ask for. He would buy her expensive things all the time, he would spend time with her despite his hectic schedule, he would rub her belly whenever she had her period, he would watch princess movies with her just because he loved spending time with her, he would cook just for her because she loved his cooking and he would always give her the best massages.

Her thoughts about Adrian vanished when the car stopped at a very beautiful-looking building which was Adrian's office.

As the CEO's fiancè, she was always received with the utmost respect also because he was a scary man. He didn't like it when people would talk to him for no reason and only preferred Lena.