𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞 - 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭

...

As they reached inside the Audi, Sebastian pulled Ashley toward him and kissed her again. He drew her closer to him, pulling her on top of him as he sat in the backseat.

After pulling away from her, with her hands around his neck, he murmured, "Words can't describe how beautiful you are." She looked at him and blushed, smiling widely.

"I-I don't know what to say. You like me?" She voiced softly as he chuckled and caressed her cheek with awe.

"I do. And damn James for making me feel even more jealous. I didn't just feel possessive because of him, I wanted to do this for a while and thought that Christmas would be the best time to do it," Ashley grinned even more wildly upon hearing his confession as they both kept staring at each other.

"I do too," She said as she adjusted herself onto him properly. "Can I tell you a secret?" He nodded as she sighed, her face growing even redder.

"I felt really sad when I found out that Ms. Lina was going to accompany you to the party. Maybe it's because I liked you, but more than that, I felt like I wasn't enough. I'm just your employee, but Ms. Lina means much more to you," she spoke softly, her voice trembling as she looked down, feeling embarrassed and unsure of how to face him.

Ashley glanced back up when she felt his fingers on her chin as he spoke softly, "Yes she may mean a lot to me but she's just an old friend. It's you who I want to be with." She smiled again as tears filled her eyes.

"Want me to show you how much you mean to me?" He asked as he wiped her tears with his thumb while she nodded with a shaky breath.

He grasped her by her neck and enticed her closer to him as she latched her hands on his shoulders in shock.

Ashley was pretty surprised as she had noticed that people hadn't realized they were gone as the most important CEO wasn't at the party.

"Sebastian..." A moan escaped her parted lips when Sebastian nipped on her neck and left noticeable bruises on it.

"Keep moaning my name baby and I'll wreck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow," he said upon hearing her whimper over him as she bit her lip, the fire in the pit of her stomach erupting even more.

"What if I want you to?" She whispered back as the corner of his mouth lifted and he lost composure. Ripping off her dress in a second, he admired her black lace bra and panties which were soaked with her arousal.

He attached his mouth to her nipples as goosebumps arose on her skin making her arch her back in pleasure. She writhed in euphoria as his mouth did wonders on her body while he switched his lips on her other nipple.

"Please just fuck me!" She yelled in sexual frustration as the ache between her legs increased making him chuckle while he took off his pants and belt along with his shirt.

They kissed once again as Sebastian aligned his huge throbbing cock on her opening while lips traveled to her neck as he pushed himself into her.

A wavering breath slipped through her mouth as she whimpered from the slight pain as her cunt sucked him in perfectly.

"It's okay, I've got you," he whispered, moving away from her neck and making her nod. Moving his hips slowly but deeply, he kissed her again to distract her from the pain.

"Everything is okay baby." She nodded again while her mouth kept releasing the sweet sounds he was loving.

Soon the pain turned into pleasure as Ashley bounced on his cock her tits jiggled in front of his face while he smiled, loving the hot view in front of him.

His jaw was clenched, his eyes darkened in pleasure as he pushed his dick in and out of her messy cunt.

"Fuck you're so good," She moaned yet again as her dripping cunt caused sloppy noises around the car.

The vehicle quickly fogged up as her handprints could be seen on the back window which they didn't care about anymore.

"Baby you ride me so good," He praised her softly as she smiled, kissing him again. His lips were addicting just like chocolate.

Her muscles tightened around his pulsing cock as the building pleasure didn't stop.

He pounded into her faster and faster, and her release was soon while he watched her bounce on his dick like. His cock felt so good inside her as no man could compare to him.

"I might come soon," she mumbled with a whimper as her body shook from his vigorous thrusts. His sculpted digits entered inside her so she'd finish faster while he chased his climax.

"Oh God!" A yell escaped her as she salivated onto him and breathed faster.

He fucked her over and over again as she felt her orgasm build up while her pussy throbbed from the pain. She released as her orgasm socked his cock, walls clenching faster as he pulled out, spilling his seeds onto her stomach with a groan.

Her insides were on fire while her brain didn't compensate for where she was for a moment. Her breathing was labored yet slowing down as she savored herself in his arms while he sniffed her hair and closed his eyes for a moment.

"That was awesome," she stammered as she pulled away and stared at his face happily.

"I know," He teased her as she whined, placing herself in his neck. Breathing deeply, she closed her eyes and felt herself drift off into his arms.

He rubbed her back and placed a kiss on her head which made her even more comfortable.

Later on, her eyes gradually opened as she yawned and sat up. Rubbing her eyes, she glanced around still feeling sleepy.

Realizing she was on someone else's bed, she panicked and looked down at her body. A sigh of relief escaped her when she realized she was wearing clothes.

Just then, the door opened and Sebastian entered....shirtless and only in his boxers.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked as soon as he came near her and held her cheek softly.

"I'm good, everything is great," she replied with a smile as he smiled back and pecked her cheek.

"I am in your room right?" She asked as she observed the black and gray interior along with the huge bed.

"Yes, I brought you home since you were so tired," He responded as she chuckled embarrassed.

"Hey, don't worry. As your future husband, it's my responsibility to take care of you. That's why I cleaned you up and put my clothes on you." She giggled and stared at him, thinking of teasing him now.

"Future wife? You haven't even asked me to be your girlfriend yet," she bantered with a silly smile on her expression as he shook his head.

"Okay, my princess. Will you do the honor of being my girlfriend and also my future wife?" He asked playfully as she nodded, hugging him immediately.

"Yes Seb! Off course!" Ashley squealed with happiness while Sebastian chuckled at her reaction.

After a moment of giggling and goofing around, Ashley thought of saying something she wanted to.

"I love you and Merry Christmas!" He smiled as he picked her up in his arms making her giggle loudly.

They both stood near the large window as it began snowing outside while she smiled and glanced back at him. "I love you too, and Merry Christmas," he replied.

Sebastian smiled, never imagining Ashley would be his. Ashley grinned, thinking of herself as Mrs. Ashley Black.

A/N

Okay finished the last part. I'll write an angst one next cause I've never tried it before.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment!

Next one-shot will be about New Years! I'll try uploading it till Tuesday or Wednesday.

xoxo

-lily