𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭#𝟑

(Continued)

The doctor exited the room where Jasmine had been taken.

"Is she alright, doctor? Will she be okay?" Hunter immediately asked as he stood up, afraid of what the news might be.

"She's alright for now. Looks like she's not been eating well for a while. Her blood pressure and sugar level were very low and she had a little temperature. She will be fine but here are some medicines to give her. Take care of her," the doctor explained as Hunter's eyes filled with tears.

"Can I see her?" He asked the doctor who was writing something down on the prescription paper as he looked up and smiled at him.

"Sure, but she's unconscious now, she'll wake up in an hour or two," He informed him as he nodded, taking the prescription from the doctor.

How could he have not noticed that the love of his life was suffering? He felt like all of this was his fault. Oh, how he wished he hadn't argued with her and instead sat down and talked to her.

A tear ran down his face as he sat down on one of the hospital chairs, trying his best to contain his sobs. He couldn't face her, he didn't know how to face her.

He sighed and decided it would be best if he went inside her room. Opening the door, he saw her pale body. Her eyes had eye bags, her skin was super pale, a drip was connected to her hand and he could hear her shallow breathing.

Hunter sat down beside her bed and held her hand which didn't have the drip. Tears escaped his eyes as he looked at her condition. She didn't talk to him because she felt like a burden. If only he had known what was going on with her.

A few hours later, he felt movement on the bed. He had his head in his hands as he looked up at the bed to see Jasmine's eyes open.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling now?" He asked softly, his hand making its way to her face and cupping her cheek.

"A little better," she mumbled as he smiled sadly and looked down. Before anything else, he helped her sit up as she wanted to sit more comfortably.

"First of all, I wanted to say sorry. I wasn't able to look after you. I was a jerk to you today and I regret it. I was stressed about my job and I fought with you for no reason," he started holding her hand as she stared at him with tears in her eyes. "Second, why didn't you tell me anything? Why did you have to suffer alone?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper as a sob escaped his mouth. He felt pathetic, he felt as if he had failed her. His love.

"N-no, it's not your fault. It's mine. Please don't cry, Hunter. It hurts. Please don't cry," she croaked, tears running down her face as she tried comforting him. Guilt ate her insides, her stomach churned at the thought of disappointing him. Just like she did with everyone else.

"I am not crying because of you, it's not your fault. I am crying because I cared more about my job and my profession than you," he ended and took a deep breath, sitting down on the bed where she sat.

He cupped her cheek and came closer.

"Don't think any of this is your fault. We'll take things slower now. I will take care of you, I'll even take a break from social media, you are more important to me than anything. Don't believe anyone's words. They don't deserve a beautiful human like you, they are monsters for making you feel this way. You have me and I have you, we both are going to do this together okay?" He spoke all at once as Jasmine smiled through the tears and nodded.

"No, I need words of love. Give me words," he said, as she held his hand more tightly.

"Yes," she nodded again as well. He leaned in pressing his lips to hers. He could taste her salty tears as he kissed her as his life depended on holding her.

They kissed for a while, occasionally pulling a little away. Jasmine pulled away because of the lack of air before attaching their forehead together.

Someone knocked on the door and a nurse came inside with a food tray so Jasmine and Hunter had to pull away completely.

She left the moving tray on the bed as Hunter made sure Jasmine would eat.

"You don't have to eat this all, start small okay?" He asked and she nodded, taking the small bowl of banana and strawberry custard.

"I love you and I am proud of you," Hunter reassured her as she smiled while eating the food.

She knew as long as he was with her, she would have a happy life.

•••

Jasmine was still in the hospital and it had been a few hours since Hunter had maade up with her. Some things still bothered her and this time rather than holding onto them, she decided to talk.

"Hey, what sounds better? Soup or sandwich for dinner?" He asked her as she had to take medicines for her health.

"Soup will be fine," She replied and sat up, placing a pillow behind her head.

"Hey, everything okay?" Hunter asked her as she craned her neck and looked at him for a moment.

God, my boyfriend is so beautiful. His perfect face and perfect body, so fucking hot.

"Are you done staring baby? You know I'm all yours right?" He said with a chuckle as she nodded, pretty seriously for a situation to be happy at.

"I wanted to ask about the rumor about Madeline with you," She said to him and Hunter sighed before sitting down on the bed with her.

"There's nothing going on between us. We had a shoot together and she's secretly dating her manager. She met me for dinner a while ago and told me that she's scared people would find out about that and also her parents don't know that she's gay," He explained to her as Jasmine nodded, understandingly. She felt a little embarrassed at the moment but Hunter wouldn't let her feel that way.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about this. It's my fault for not explaining and informing you about it. I'm sorry again," He held her hand and brought it up to place a kiss on it making her smile.

At times, we tend to believe people who are not worth our time. Instead, we should focus on our loved ones and take a moment to trust them because no one else is there for you other than them.

A/N

I'm hoping this was good! If you enjoyed, please vote and comment. Would love everyone's feedback!

5+ votes for the smut part which will be the last.

xoxo

-lily