𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐬 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭#𝟏

"Good morning Mrs. Maurizio." One of the maids greeted Laura as she reached inside the kitchen.

Giving her a fake smile as she hated the name 'Maurizio,' Laura greeted her back. "Good morning to you too."

The maid nodded and started serving her breakfast while footsteps were heard, indicating he was also awake.

"Good morning Mr. Maurizio." The maid also greeted the man while he just nodded towards her and she left the young couple alone.

Laura didn't say anything to him and kept on eating the bread and eggs.

"No greetings?" Laura heard a deep, husky voice as Damiano poured himself some coffee while staring at her amused. He sighed when she didn't respond and stood up from his seat.

"Alright, then I'll be leaving." He announced as Laura's eyes turned teary, knowing well he didn't care what had happened between them last night. He had used her, that's all she could think about.

But before he could leave the room, he came back inside and moved closer to her. "I didn't forget about last night if that's what you're thinking. It was the best night ever and I can't wait to do it again."

He pressed a feather kiss on her lips and left the room, his footsteps retreating towards the main door.

A smile grazed her lips and she glided her hand on her lips, his touch still evident making her giggle lightly.

She finished her breakfast happily and went back to her room to read some books.

Now this is the life of Laura Maurizio, wife of the most dangerous Italian Don, Damiano Maurizio. Around 3 months ago, she was married to him because her mother was forcing her to and he married her because he needed a wife by his side and also for heirs. But that wasn't the actual reason why he did so, he secretly loved her.

Ever since he had seen her a few years back, he couldn't stop thinking about her and requested his father to marry her to him. Laura had no idea about Damiano being in love with her because he wanted it to be a surprise.

Laura was taught to be the "perfect wife" as some might call it in a narrow-minded society. She had grown up in a household where women weren't respected and were trained to be submissive. Although Laura didn't believe what her mother would tell her when she had seen how her father acted in her life, she believed all men were this way.

With a sigh, she stared at the diamond necklace Damiano had gifted her on their wedding night. On the night, she had thought he would forcefully have sex with her but it was the opposite. He didn't touch her and slept on the couch to make her comfortable around him.

Last night was extremely beautiful and intimate.

Laura was in the kitchen, cooking lasagna for dinner. She never cooked, in fact, she was amazing at cooking but she used to think that Damiano would hate her cooking. The maids had left the mansion as instructed by Laura so it was only her at the moment.

She stirred the pot of delicious tomato sauce when she heard someone entering the kitchen. Damiano stared at his wife's back as she turned around to welcome him cheerfully.

"Hi. When did you arrive?" She asked him as he sat down on one of the kitchen chairs.

"Just now." He replied in his usual cold voice. "What are you cooking?"

"Oh, it's lasagna. I heard from one of the maids that you really like it so I thought I'll cook it." He smiled at her enthusiasm as she returned the smile and continued to cook.