𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭#𝟏

Her long legs wrapped around his head as he sucked harder on her bud making her moan loudly.

She moved her fingers into his hair as her mouth hung open and her body arched upwards, her bare nipples perked and wet with his saliva.

"Daddy, that's so good," Lena spoke, biting her lip as he smiled and started fingering her. His long slender fingers moved in and out of her wet pussy which caused her to jump a little.

"Does it feel good? Are you gonna cum my little doll?" His words vibrated through her shaky thighs as she moaned in response.

"Yes." She replied as he tongue fucked her slowly but hard at the same time.

She pushed his head deeper into her pussy so she'd feel even more friction as he complied with her request.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" Her yell made him lick her faster as his movements got quicker.

"That's it, doll. Relax and let go for me." His deep and husky voice made her orgasm even faster as she released with a loud moan which could be mistaken for a scream.

Her chest moved up and down as her breathing was labored with her eyes closed. She didn't say anything for a moment when she felt her fiancè, Adrian, move off of her and go to the bathroom.

As she lay naked and tired, he came back with a wet washcloth and sat next to her. He began cleaning her gently and glanced at her worn-out state making him chuckle as he loved the way she would be at his mercy.

Occasionally, Lena would whine or whimper when his hand would brush her pussy as she was sensitive down there. Well, if you orgasmed 5 times continuously, you'd be the same way too.

"How are you feeling?" Lena smiled at the concern and opened her frazzled eyes. "I'm really good. You always make me feel better."

"Good to know doll." He replied and lay down with her as he pecked her lips making her giggle.

Meanwhile, she stared at the diamond ring on her finger which shimmered with the sunlight.

"You should visit me at my office today." Adrian's hand moved across her bare legs as she moved closer to him.

"Really? Won't you be distracted?" He smiled, pulled her near his chest, and gave her lips a tiny kiss making her laugh again.

She couldn't believe that this man was her cold and morally gray fiancé who would never show emotions in front of anyone but he'd be anyone she wanted.

"You're my favorite distraction." He cupped her cheek and pecked her forehead. "Besides, I've only got a single meeting that'll last for like 30 minutes and then I'll be free for the day."

"Alright."

...

"Okay doll, I'll be leaving," Adrian announced as he kissed Lena goodbye and left the room. Minutes later, she heard his car drive away while she sighed, feeling bored already.

The mansion where they both had been living for the last two years, was huge but she never had anything much to do other than use her phone or visit the arcade that Adrian had got just for her.

She never thought she'd be here one day. Accidentally meeting on a rainy night as Lena had been kicked out of her apartment was the day she never thought she would end up meeting a handsome millionaire who is also a CEO.

Back four years, Adrian had offered her a job as his personal secretary and she worked for about a year before he asked her out. She worked another year before he made their relationship public and Lena decided that she was bored working at his office so she started a cafe which Adrian also helped her with.

A few months ago, he proposed to her knowing well that she was the woman he wanted to marry.

Meanwhile, Lena was using her phone and looking at the pictures that they had taken while they were in Venice where Adrian had proposed to her. She stumbled upon many photos of the scenery and some of them, some of them kissing or some of them just goofing around.

She swung upon some explicit videos that they had made while being there. One of them was the one where she was getting fucked ass up style. Biting her lip, she clicked on it and the video displayed the scene where Adrian was fucking her as her ass was perked up and he held her hair tightly.

The room was dimly lit with red lights making the atmosphere erotic. The video was made from the side view which she had suggested.

"Oh fuck Daddy! Don't stop!" Lena moaned in the video as she was blindfolded but her hands were open this time.

"I'm not planning to doll," Adrian's husky voice called out from behind her as he fucked her harshly making her moan non-stop.

He then grabbed her blonde hair and held them into a ponytail before pushing her back onto his chest.

"Does this feel good? Do you like me treating you like a slut?" He asked her as she clenched around his cock making him groan and bite her earlobe.

"Answer me you cockslut," She moaned loudly at his voice, biting her lip as her boobs bounced from the constant thrusts.

"Fuck yes Daddy, I'm your slut and I love when you treat me like one," She replied as Adrian was thrusting inside her hard and fast.

Before the video finished, she squirted as Adrian released with a loud groan. She lay on the bed, breathing heavily meanwhile he got up and ended the video which she was sure they later on had a bath together.

Lena's eyes held desire and she felt super horny. She couldn't wait to visit him at his office and jump his bones. 

A/N 

Here is another two-shot. Hope you enjoyed. Next part is also smut btw. 

I'll update after 8+ votes so I know everyone's interested in a part 2!

If you liked this, please vote and comment. You can also follow me on Instagram. Link in bio. 

Anyways, my exams aren't finished yet, I have one on 15th Nov and one on 16 then I'm free and will be able to update His Queen as well.

xoxo 

-lily