playlist

★ sk8er boi- avril lavinge

➝ "he was a skater boy, she said 'see you later, boy'"

★ cassie- chase atlantic

➝ "cassie's been waiting too long, the drug in her veins is too strong. she fell in love with the medicine she's on, yeah in a matter of minutes her mind's gone"

★ arabella- arctic monkeys

➝ "the horizon tries but it's just not as kind on the eyes"

★ stargirl interlude- the weeknd

➝ "i just wanna see you shine, cause i know you are the star, girl"

★ dirty little secret- all-american rejects

➝ "i'll keep you my dirty little secret. don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret"

★ are u gonna tell her?- tove lo

➝ "you don't belong to me, are you gonna tell her?"

★ novacane- frank ocean

➝ "pretty girls involved with me, makin' pretty love to me, pretty, pity, pity"

★ cooler than me - mike posner

➝ "you never say hey or remember my name, and that's probably cause you think you're cooler than me"

★ hasta cuando - kali uchis

➝ "cause now that i'm doing good, living like a queen, dices que yo la vida te la jodí"

★ her- chase atlantic

➝ "she says 'ooh, we could do whatever you want. but boy, don't go falling in love. you can't stay with me, all you'll ever have is one day with me'"

★ escapism- raye

➝ "excuse my state, i'm as high as your hopes that you'll make it to my bed get me hot and sizzling"

★ 10:35- tiësto, tate mcrae

➝ "so don't you worry about tomorrow, don't you worry, just pass the bottle. all i know it's 10:35 and i can feel your arms around me, let 'em drown me"

★ worst behavior- ariana grande

➝ "no phone, no pics, no posting us, this love just ain't disposable"

★ bubblegum bitch- marina

➝ "i think i want your american tan, i think you're gonna be my biggest fan"

★ supermassive black hole- muse

➝ "you set my soul alight"

★ peppers- lana del rey

➝ "got a knife in my jacket, honey, i'm divine"

★ i feel like i'm drowning- two feet

➝ "you're killing me slow, so slow"

★ high enough- k.flay

➝ "i used to like liquor to get me inspired, but you look so beautiful, my new supplier"

★ what the hell- avril lavinge

➝ "all my life i've been good, but now, oh i'm thinking 'what the hell?'"

★ consume- chase atlantic

➝ "please understand that i'm trying my hardest, my head's a mess but i'm trying regardless"