Chapter Two

CHECK IN ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsash

𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾 𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ́ • 24Chicago, IL — September 11, 202110:23 a

Chicago, IL — September 11, 2021
10:23 a.m
_________________

"Stori, get out of bed. Did you forget you're doing Durk's photoshoot for his new album?"

"I'm just not up to it Z,
reschedule. I'm sick, I'm sure nobody wants 'Lil durk' sick."

"Stori get your ass up, Rah not worth all this." She said while, storming out of the room.

I sighed wishing I'd never said something so stupid. I spoke based off of my own selfish emotions and now it was gonna take a hell of a lot to get her to get over this. Zhuri losing Mir was part of the reason she was genuinely so angry and pissed off.

1 threw the cover off of my body and dragged myself into the bathroom. I turned on the shower water and brushed my teeth while I waited for the water to heat up.

Once I got in the shower I lathered my body in dove non scented soap since I had terrible eczema and cleansed my face with Black African Soap. I washed my my hair and once I was completely rinsed off I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel.

My phone began ringing from the room and I walked over to it seeing that Corah was calling. I twisted my lips up debating if I should answer or not but eventually gave in picking it up.

"Hello?"

"Baby, I'm glad you answered."

"What Rah?"

"You know you ain't done with me Stori, your sister got you feeling a type of way."

"No, my busted lip from your baby mother has me feeling a type of way Corah."

"Them ain't my damn kids man."

"All three of them are your twins! You nutted in her THREE TIMES IN ONE NIGHT! back to back. You've been cheating on me since day fucking One Rah!"

"Man, I ain't the smartest sometimes but you know what we got. You know how I love you and how you love me.
Don't nobody understand that but you and me."