Chapter Eleven

CHECK IN ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsash

𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾 𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ́ • 23Newark, NJ — September 20, 20217:00 a

Newark, NJ — September 20, 2021
7:00 a.m

"This your house?" I looked around in amazement.

"Yeah, why?"

"Why? This shit is huge. It's beautiful."

"Big enough to keep as many hoes as I want." I shot him a death glare and he bursted out into laughter.

"You ain't funny."

"Chill, I ain't never brought no female to my crib. You should be honored ma."

"I am." I smiled killing the engine and he opened his door trying to get out on his own.  "Let me help you."

"I'm good man I got it." By the time I got to his side he'd already rushed out of the car and now was completely unsteady and hopping around until I caught him helping him catch his balance.

"Von." I groaned. "Just let me fucking help you."

He sighed wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Ight ma."

"I'll get you settled and then cook you dinner and head home."

"You going home?"

"Uh yeah."

"'Why you ain't gone stay with me folks till I get better?"

"Dayvon that'll be like Three whole months."

"So just stay with me ma, You technically ain't even staying at ya own crib. You with Z righ?" I nodded my head in agreement.

"See so you might as well Just stay with me."

"I don't know "

"You always over thinking it. Just stay with me until I get better. Go home pack all ya stuff and bring it back here."

"All of my stuff?"

"Three months worth of stuff."