Chapter Thirteen

CHECK IN  ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsashhh

𖤐𖤐𖤐

𝒟𝒶𝓎𝓋ℴ𝓃 𝒟𝒶𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓃 ℬℯ𝓃𝓃ℯ𝓉 • 24Dubai, AE— September 23, 202112:00 p

Dubai, AE— September 23, 2021
12:00 p.m

𖤐𖤐𖤐

"Von where is my camera?" Stori scurried around our room looking for it.

"Chill baby it's on the dresser behind all those picture frames."

"Who put it there?"

"Me." I groaned.

"Why? And why is it on?" I smirked to myself while sitting up in the bed and she shook her head smiling.

"You thought Von, you really thought."

"Where you going?"

"They're going out by the pool since it's so hot."

"They need you to photograph that?"

"They need me to photograph everything. I'm not here on vacation, I'm here to work."

"Where your other camera since you gone be using that one? I wanna take pictures too."

"In the bathroom babe."

"You leaving or you gon wait on me?" I pulled myself out of bed and slowly walked into the bathroom since for whatever reason my pain in my arm was unbearable today.

"I gotta go. I have to meet them in
Ten minutes Just meet me down there."

"I may not even go honestly. My arm is killing me." She stopped in her tracks looking at me with worry and sympathy. "You gonna be okay?"

"'I'II be fine. Go before you late."
She walked over to me pecking my lips twice before rushing out the door. I turned on the shower water and stripped out of my clothes.

While I waited for the water to heat | stood in front of the sink preparing to brush my teeth but there was a loud banging at the door.

"I forgot the camera!" Stori yelled.

"man." I wrapped a white towel around my waist and opened the door and she rushed past me grabbing it.