Chapter Four

CHECK IN  ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsash

𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾 𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ́ • 24Chicago, IL — September 13, 20216:26 a

Chicago, IL — September 13, 2021
6:26 a.m
_________________

"Hey Belly, Boo!" I made a funny face at Baby Bella making her burst into a fit of giggles and I quickly snapped the picture.

"Ooh Durk, this one's really
good "

"Let me see." He walked over to me and I showed him the photo.

"Man you a beast at this. Every one of these photos been dope."

"Thank you." I smiled. Baby Bella began to get cranky and whiny and Durk picked her up rocking her.

"What's wrong gorgeous? You sleepy?" He laid her head on his check rocking her as her eyes slowly closed.

I looked at them and quickly grabbed my camera, angling it and snapping a picture. I looked at the picture and quietly squealed jumping up and down. Durk looked at me confused and I mouthed 'this is the one' he smiled nodding at me and went in the room to lay a sleeping Bella down.
My phone went off and I noticed I had a text message.

Landon 99: You understand we work in the same team right? Ignoring me does no one any good. We have to co exist.

I've dodged all his calls and texts since the party last week because I had no intentions of going that far with Von. Everything that happened I was just going to blame on liquor courage. Nothing more. I stuffed my phone back into my pocket. Durk came back out of the room and walked over to me and I showed him the picture.

"Lil folks this the one! That's the album cover!"

"It is!" I jumped up and down clapping.

"Aye, what you think about touring with me? Like being my photographer at all times. On call I guess you can say."

"Are you serious?" I chuckled.

"Dead ass. Anything you need I'll take care of. Just bring you and your camera."

"Oh my God that's huge. I don't even need to think about it. Of course I'II do it!"