Chapter Eight

CHECK IN  ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Ctrlsash

𝒟𝒶𝓎𝓋ℴ𝓃 𝒟𝒶𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓃 ℬℯ𝓃𝓃ℯ𝓉 • 24Newark, NJ— September 17, 20218:58 p

Newark, NJ— September 17, 2021
8:58 p.m
____________________

"Asian please stop! I'm fucking sick!" I yelled at her louder than I meant to.

"This about Stori ain't it?!"

"It's not about you being sick, the hell you're not even sick anymore!" She yelled getting off the bed and buttoning up her shirt.

"Damn Folks." I sat on the edge of the bed running my hands down my face.

"If you wanna be with her then go Dayvon! Don't use me as some rebound chick!"

"I ain't using you as shit. I came to chill, relax, and feel better. You the one the wanna suck me up, try to fuck, confess your feelings, and nag. I ain't here for all that shit folks."

"Get out. Go back to your room with Stori." She mumbled.

"Asian." I sighed.

''I'm serious, go."

"Aight man, whatever." 1 rolled out of the bed grabbing my phone and the clothes i changed out of and made my way out the door.

"And when you're ready for a real Bitch, you know where to come!" Asian yelled behind me and I just chuckled making my way back to my room.

I fumbled around in my pocket for the room key since I knew Stori wouldn't open it if she knew it was me. I finally found it and slid the key in unlocking the door.

Once I was in the room was completely silent apart from what sounded like whimpering. I quietly shut the door and stood still for a while trying to listen. The noise momentarily stopped and then1 silently made my way deeper into the room where I found Stori laid back on the bed in full nudity, with her legs spread wide open and a red rose bringing her great pleasure. As if I wasn't shocked enough, what she was moaning was the icing on the cake for me.

"Ooooh my God Von, right there." She moaned as she rotated her hips against the rose and bit down on her lip.

"Hm." I smirked to myself leaning against the wall and watching this little show she was putting on.