Chapter Seven

CHECK IN ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsash

𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾 𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ́ • 23Newark, NJ — September 16, 20217:00 a

Newark, NJ — September 16, 2021
7:00 a.m
_________________

I was quickly awoken from my sleep when I felt everything that I'd eaten rushing back up. I jumped out of the bed running to the bathroom only to find Dayvon hunched over the
toilet leaving me to vomit in the sink before it ended up all over the
floor.

The only thing that could be heard was both of our loud gagging sounds. Dayvon soon finished and flushed the toilet standing up.

"Damn bruh, the sink?" He groaned.

"You were-" More food rushed out of my mouth as he made a face of disgust holdins out of my disgust holding my hair out of my face. I finally finished and sat up wiping my mouth. "You were buried in the toilet."

"What the fuck man. Was it the movie theatre food?" He reached under the sink pulling out some drain-o in hopes that that would help.

"I feel so weak." I groaned.

"Here." He handed me my toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Go brush ya teeth in the lil kitchen area sink and get back in bed."

"Let me clean this up first."

"Gone before I change my mind folks."1 did as he said. I went to the kitchen area thoroughly brushing my teeth and getting in bed about twenty minutes later he joined me back in bed placing his head on my stomach.

"Dayvon you're burning up."

"Please lemme chill, feel like I'm bout to pass out." He took deep breaths as I played in his hair hoping that would put him to sleep. After a while I heard his soft snores and I slid from underneath him feeling pretty light headed myself. I went in the bathroom leaning up against the sink and dialing Durk's number.

"Wassup, foe'nem?"

"Durk." I coughed.

"Yea?"

"Von and I, we caught some shit and we're both on the verge of like death."