Chapter Fifteen

CHECK IN ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsashhh

𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾 𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ́ • 23Dubai, AE — September 28, 20217:05 a

Dubai, AE — September 28, 2021
7:05 a.m

_________________

"Von wake up, we leaving in Three hours and we don't have nothing packed! " He groaned and covered his eyes with his arms.

"What time is it?"

"Seven." He nodded and threw the covers off of his body. I caught myself staring at him. His tattoos were so vibrant, lips so plump, hair hung directly at his shoulders, and though he was skinny he had the most attractive figure. Was really a sight to see, I'd consider myself very lucky .

"Why you eyeing me like that ma? You want some dick?" He rubbed his hands standing up and walked over to me. "Boy no, you're just so perfect to me."

"Mh, you too baby. Gimme kiss." He puckered up his lips and I cocked my head back shaking my head. "No, you didn't brush your teeth."

"I don't give a Fuck." He stole two kisses from me and I squealed as he smiled. He limped towards the bathroom. Though his arm was obviously still injured he wasn't in as much pain as before and was able to move it a  little more freely now.

My phone began ringing as a
FaceTime call came through. I rushed over jumping onto the bed to answer it. "Stunnnaaa."

"ZZZZZZ." I smiled. I hadn't seen her since I left and I really did miss my sister.

"How's your big trip with THE BIG KUS been?" She stuffed her mouth with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.

"Eventful." I laughed.

"I'll catch you up when we get back. We're leaving soon. Enough about me, what's up with you?" She sighed shaking her head.

"You'll find out once you get a chance to see blogs."

"It's bad?"

'I'm over it already." I pressed the home button putting her on pause.

"The shaderoom?"