Chapter Twelve

CHECK IN  ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsashhh

𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾 𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ́ • 23Atlanta, Ga — September 21, 2021  9:27 a

Atlanta, Ga — September 21, 2021 9:27 a.m

"Stori speaking." I spoke into the phone as it rested in between my ear and shoulder while I tried to fix Dayvon breakfast before he woke up.

"Hey Stori, this is Noah."

"Noah?" I repeated back. "I'm sorry- I-"

"Spinabenz." I dropped everything in my hands bring the phone closer to my ear.

"Oh I'm so sorry I had no idea. I really apologize."

"It's fine jhit. So check this,
The gang and I heading to Dubai this weekend, And We checked out some of yo work and we want you to be our videographer for the trip, we doin a some lil vlog shit." I just nodded my head in assurance.

"Jhit you still on da line?"

"Uh- uh yeah I'm here. Sorry. I um, I'm sorry so sorry I can't. I'm currently nursing a friend back to health, kind of."

"Would he be able to come with you?" He said with annoyance in his voice.

"C- can I call you back in literally like Five minutes."

"'Bet." He hung up and I Walked up the flights of stairs to Vons room.

"Aye Stunna what we eatin' fa breakfast ?" He turned his camera to me and I stale faced him.

"Get off live boy, and listen!" He laughed ending the live and looking up at me.

"What?"

"You know that song 'Who I Smoke? Right? ' I asked.

"Yea folks that shit going crazy right now, why wassup?"

"He wants to go to Dubai with him and his friends to shoot a video for them!" I squealed jumping up and down.

"So you leavin' me folks?"

"That's the thing! You're coming too!" He just stared at me.

"Is that right?"