Chapter Ten

CHECK IN ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsashhh

𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾 𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ́ • 23Newark, NJ — September 19, 20212:06 p

Newark, NJ — September 19, 2021
2:06 p.m

"Zuri!" I yelled walking through the house.

"Back here!" She yelled from the back room and I dropped my bags running to her. She was laying on the bed and I jumped on top of the bed landing on her.

"What the hell Stori?"

"Who you on the phone with?" I smirked trying to look at her screen but she continued to hide it.

"Nobody mind your business!"

"Durk?"

"Leave me alone!"

"Yall so cute." I giggled.

"Not as cute as you and Von." Booka said in the background once she put him on speaker.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I defended.

"My this bitch this my bitch that."
Durk mocked Von.

"'Yall annoying. you too." I pointed at Zuri laughing and climbing off of her bed.

"Where you going?" Zuri questioned.

"Out with my man." I smirked. "I came to see you first but you're all caked up so I'll be on my way."

"Aw, have fun."

"I will." I chuckled, walking out.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

Dayvon asked me on our first real date so we were meeting at city
Place. It's small but I'd never been so this was exciting for me. We were gonna eat at the Cheesecake Factory and then roam around and shop and what not.

I picked up my phone dialing his number and it rang and rang until I reached his voicemail box.

"Ugh." I groaned. I figured he was getting ready so I shot him a text letting him know I was gonna head over there and just wait for him.