Chapter Six

CHECK IN  ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsash

𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾 𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ́ • 23Newark, NJ— September 15, 202111:43 a

Newark, NJ— September 15, 2021
11:43 a.m
_________________

"Stori how many more times I gotta say sorry?" Corah tried to snake his hands around my waist and I slapped them away.

"Aye, don't be putting yo hands on me."

1 whipped around facing him revealing my severely bruised mouth area. Swollen and blackened eye and extremely swollen jaw.

After my argument with Von I came back into the room where Rah hit me countless times for "chasing after that nigga." We packed our things and headed out to New York where he was pissed off again because Von and I were placed on the same floor of the hotel.

"Corah get out." I said through clenched teeth.

"The fuck?" 1 knew I didn't stand a chance against him so I did the next best thing I knew.

"Get out or I'lI have you arrested. I swear to God I'll have you put under the jail." He latched his hands onto my neck looking at me sideways.

"You threatening me Stori?" The hotel room door unlocked and opened and Zhuri came strolling in with her favorite tazor in her hand. She casually carried it everywhere like it was a phone. Corah chuckled letting my neck go.

"Zhuri do you ever mind your own fucking business." She looked at him through squinted eyes and ignored him grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom. She looked at my face and shook her head.

"Zhuri I know you're mad at me right now-"

"Don't talk to me right now. I'm tempted to kill him and I just wanna stay calm." She mumbled while putting my clothes in my suitcase.

"Stori." Corah called out and I ignored him just helped Z with my things.

"Stori let me talk to you before you do something crazy."

Zhuri walked over towards Corah as if she was going to get my things out of the bathroom but quickly yanked him by his hair and sending a wave of electricity through his side.